*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 9, 2010

Digital Tuesday - unused stash

 Happy Tuesday!

Are you ready for another fun challenge @ Digital Tuesday!  I know you ALL can play along with this one....unused stash!!!  ...might you have some lying around????

Here's the Baby Bud card I promised to share with you!  Released just yesterday...Baby Noelle!


Stamps: Baby Bud Designs digi (Noelle)
Papers: SU! cs,Cosmo Cricket dp
Ink: Copic/Prisma markers
Other: ribbon stash, lace stash,
bell recycled from candy box,
Baker's Twine.


My unused stash is this dp from last year and the twill ribbon...I've had that foreveh!!!   It's an odd red and it never quite matched anything, but I've come along way and realized everything does NOT need to match to work well together!

Digital Tuesday challenge - unused stash


We had a cold windy Monday!  The fire was ablaze and it lulled me to sleep!  lol, didn't feel like doing much the rest of the day!  So today I'll be on overdrive to catch up with all the housework!  Blah! 

Hope you're having a fantastic day!!!
Blessings!



.

15 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Cheryl said...

oh hunny yet another stunning card,the iamge the colurs wow love it can you pop over to my blog there is something for you hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Sharon said...

She is just adorable! Love the bg papers and the added bell is great!! :)

Ellie said...

How very cute!! Love that sweet image and how you placed it on the music sheep paper.
Fabulous colors and love the little bell you added.

Mary Duffek said...

That little girl is darling! I love how you colored her...fabulous job!!

~Michelle~ said...

way to use up old ribbon and designer papers....and make such a cute creation! I love it when that happens!

Marlene said...

Gorgeous card...and I'm all for using up your stash!

Holly said...

You're having a musical week! Sweet card!

itsabrt said...

Oh this is fantastic Maria I love the paper piecing!

Donna said...

Totally adorable Maria, the music note paper is gorge and such a sweet ickle image too...waay too cute :) Donna x

Pam S. said...

so cute and adorable Maria! love the papers, twill and twine you used for her! SWEET!
Pam Going Postal

*Vicki* said...

Maria, this is just darling sweetie!! I love the musical paper and your coloring on this!! HUGS

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my gosh, I just adore the prim look you have given her!!! fabby, Maria! :) and you know I am drooling over the crochet trim.... delish!

Joan Ervin said...

This is absolutely adorable, Maria....such a sweet image and I love the music score paper in the background!!!!

Anne-Marije said...

Oh this card is so lovely and the digi is too cute!
xxx Anne-Marije