*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 4, 2010

Feeding my need for adorable images! and Updates

Happy Thursday to ya!   Hope you're enjoying your day!   I have a new Baby Bud card to share today and some blogland happenings!

First the card...this sweet little flutter is Tusie Baby Bud, sure to bring a smile don't ya think?  You can find ALL the baby buds HERE!  These babes are selling like hot cakes though, so if you don't see the one you want just hit the "contact" button and let MaryAnn know!!


Stamps: Baby Bud Designs digi (Tusie)
Papers: SU! dsp, MS dp
Ink: Copics
Other:  MS punches, Nesties, Stickles,
mini heart button, kaisercraft bling,
dyed doily & dyed seam binding!


My matching seam binding ribbon & doily were hand dyed by Mary Duffek, you can find her etsy shop HERE (Moe Joe Designs)!  Thank you Mary, I love this gorgeous color!!!

Don't forget the Baby Bud challenge is still open.  Grab your babies and dress them up with scallops, buttons & bling and come play with us!!!

Ok, let's see what's going on in blogland!

  • Friday, Nov 5th new releases from Doodle Pantry!  yay!
  • Sat, Nov 6th, the new challenge blog goes live with Doodle Pantry's first challenge!
  • Sat, Nov 6th, new releases @ Squigglefly! yay!
  • Mon, Nov 8th, new release @ Baby Bud Designs! yay!
  • Friday, Nov 12th, Fred She Said's Christmas Blog Hop! Beautiful images galore!
  • Ongoing...there are DT calls for...
Creative Belli details HERE!....Fresh Brewed Designs, details HERE!....Bugaboo details HERE!...Cooking it up with Katie details HERE!  Just some of the dt calls out there!  I wish I could apply for some of these, but I'm definitely at my limit!  So tempting though!!!  lol

If you have never been on a DT, I really encourage you to 'go for it'!!!  It is a wonderful experience!!!

Anywhoo, that's all for now, off to finish making dinner!  Spaghetti night...my eldest son wanted to learn how to make meatballs, so we made those this afternoon.  I have bread baking in the bread machine and I need to make some more cupcakes...we still have some of that spray frosting from the other day and the kids want to play!  lol I plan on sitting on my butt tonight and watching The Mentalist, haven't been able to catch it yet for the new season!

Hope you all had a lovely Thursday!
Blessings!


challenges...
*Baby Bud challenge - scallops, buttons, bling & a BBD image!
*Creative Card Crew - punches
*Digital Tuesday - framed
Paper Play - circles
Paper Romance - lots of whatever you want...how about purple!
Stamp Insanity - punches
ABC Challenge - glitter
Crafty Creations - fables and fairytales
Freshly Brewed - anything goes
Flutter By Wednesdays - butterfly, fairy or angel
Cowgirl's Sunday Challenge - bling
Secret Crafter - anything that flies
Alphabet - angels and fairies
Totally Papercrafts - bling


.




22 comments:

margie c said...

Ooo, I love the colors you chose! and that doily is amazing! Sweet Tusie is so cute! Love her sparkly wings too :)
Enjoy your spaghettie dinner!
hugs, margie

Marlene said...

Your baby is adorable...and I love your doily!

I'll bet your spaghetti dinner was better than my dinner! Somehow I ended up with noodles that tasted like SOAP! I think the butter was contaminated by soap! YUCK!

Mary Duffek said...

Beautiful!!! What a fantabulous job....Love your coloring and the extra sparkle....wonderful job!

ThePurplePlace said...

Awwww! Another card I have fallen in LOVE with and it's such a happy and fun card!

Makes you happy and puts a big smile on my face. I love the purple doily too! A wonderful touch for a very special image!!

ADORABLE and a favorite for me now too!

Hugs,
Lis

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun adore the coulrs which are always just perfect,and as for the doolie just love it such super detail I would love to go for the post hun,but been turned down so many times dare not enter any more hugs cheryl xxxxx

Carolina said...

very pretty and cute card.
Thank you for joining the Alphabet challenge.

yyam said...

Oh...how sweet is this! :) I love that dyed shade....so pretty! :)

Michelle VP said...

So sweet! Love the purple doilies and crinkled ribbon. :) Thanks for stamping with us at Flutterby Wednesday. :)

Berenice R. said...

Super cute card! :)

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness, Maria - what a sweet card! Love those images, and your colors are so vivid and beautiful! Great card, my friend!!! Thank you for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday Challenge! Hope to see you again next week!

Curlybear said...

Hi Maria
beautiful card Lovely colours and background papers and you have coloured the image superbly, thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter:107 Anything that Flies, Good luck, Hugs Bridget ;) x. SCSC DT

Christine Riley said...

This is so gorgeous, I love that adorable image and your layout is perfect!
Hugs, Christine

Heather said...

OH MAN! I MISSED MENTALIST ~~~ AGAIN!!! lol.
You are such a good mom. I get so tied up in the stresses and running around, I forget to take the little moments to enjoy ... like cooking with the kids.

Your card is ADORABLE!!! What a fun little sweetie. she sure made me smile. And thanks for the DT shout out!!!

So happy you were able to play along at Freshly Brewed Challenges. Have a great weekend.

Helen said...

Sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Beth said...

SO cute!!! The doily is such a perfect touch! Love it! Thanks for showing off your Punch Love with us at StampInsanity!! :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh maria, this is so so gorgeous lady!! I LOVE the colors, but I bet you knew that already!! LOL!!

You have been one busy lady I've noticed!! Hope you're having fun and doing well my friend!! HUGS

Rose said...

oh love the doilies and that yummy ribbon :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

How cute! You really do such a great job with the adorable baby bud images. Love the wonderful colors!

Elena said...

What a pretty card! Love how you used the binding as a ribbon!
Looks like you had a great time cooking with you family! Meatballs sound delicious!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Maria this is a real super cute card those doilies along with the image and colours are beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Deirdre said...

Gorgeous.

Sorry we had a problem with mr linky at the beg. of this challenge. Love your creation.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

KC said...

I love the sparkly wings! Thanks for sharing your Punch Love with us at StampInsanity!!