*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 8, 2010

Musical Monday!

Happy Monday Morning!

Busy day today!

  • The Paper Playtime challenge today is You Rock, sponsored by The Stamping Boutique!
  • The Squigglefly challenge today is Music to My Ears, interpret however!
  • Today Baby Bud Designs has a new release, Noelle!
*******************************

It's time for a new Paper Playtime Challenge!  This week it's my turn to reign as Queen and our challenge is You ROCK!   Interpret as you please!!


Stamps: The Stamping Boutique digi (Max)
Papers: SU! cs, MME dp
Ink: Copic/Prisma markers
Others: SU! punch, twine,
piercing tool for faux stitching.


This is sooo my eldest son! lol ...only my DS has longer hair!   I had fun with this one (I say that about all my cards don't I?)  I'm expanding my stitching technique to include faux zig zag!  haha and check out my version of a Van Halen guiter!

Our wonderful sponsor this week is The Stamping Boutique, check out their images HERE!  Then come play with us!

Paper Playtime challenge - you rock!
also...
Aly's Sunday Challenge - all about music
Delightful Challenges - stitching
Paper Take Weekly - for boys / men
Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge -  Piercing
Drunken Stampers - Punch Me
Dutch Dare Card Challenge - Clean and Simple
Cards for Men - Anything Goes


**NEXT***********************

Time for a new Squigglefly Monday Challenge!  This week I challenged the girls to add a musical element to their creations with the theme Music to My Ears!   I went with the music and the ears!  lol

Stamps: Squigglefly digi (bunny love)
Papers:SU! not quite navy cs, Cosmo Cricket dp
Ink: Copics/Prisma markers
Other: CB emboss folder, button/floss,
baker's twine, piercing tool for faux stitching.

Squigglefly Challenge blog - add a musical element to your creation
also...
Gingerloft - buttons
Totally Papercrafts - tags
Wags 'n Whiskers - sisters or friendship
Sassy Studio Designs - stitching
Anything Goes - inspired by the letter B....bunnies!
One Stop Craft Challenge - Embossing
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Dry Embossing



****NEXT**********************

Mary Anne has done it again!  Total cuteness!  Baby Bud Designs is releasing a newbie today, named Noelle!  Today's post was kinda full so I'll share my card with you tomorrow!  If you're desperate for a sneak peek, pop over to the BBD blog HERE!

********************************


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you enjoyed my cards today!
Blessings!




.

36 comments:

Sharon said...

These are both great!! Love your coloring!! :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Maria,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anne said...

Both real beauties but love your rocker card. A perfect one for teens. Hugs x

Christine Riley said...

These are both so sweet, Maria, I love the sweet bunnies in your second card and I love your rocker, he is too cute!
Hugs, Christine

Beth said...

Both are such fun cards Maria my want to know how I interpret you rock, it would be Maria.
Love your work.

Mary Duffek said...

Oh my word!!!!! Your cards are adorable..love the first "Rock" guy....soooo cool!

Sandy Ang said...

Such cool cards !
Love to see you at my Christmas Card Challenge
http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/lcom-christmas-card-crop-hop.html

Rachel said...

such Gorgeous cards Maria!!
hugs,
Rachel

Patti J said...

Love them both, Maria, but I have to say that first one has me smiling! What a 'rockin' card, my friend! Your son is probably the cutest young man! Great job on them both!

Lola said...

Love both the cards! LOL...ears...I get it! That is SO adorable.

Alanna said...

What great cards Maria. I love the first one so much. Perfect for a teenage boy.

Becky said...

Both of these rock! :) Thank you for joining Speedy the Cat's Friends.

Cec said...

Fabulous cards. Love the first card because it is so perfect for a teenage boy and they can be hard to please. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

*Vicki* said...

Maria, your creations are so darling!! I love them both!! :) What a great challenge for today at the SFC blog!! Hope to join with you!! HUGS

Marlene said...

Both your cards are adorable, Maria! That first one is an excellent boy card...and the second one is just too cute!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful cards! Love the player! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Maria, I love them both!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

ThePurplePlace said...

Wowweeeeeeee! You've been very very busy and created lots of wonderful new cards.

I don't know how you keep up, but you sure are doing a great job!

Happy Crafting,

Lis

Crystal said...

Great cards Maria, WOW soooo fun and fabulous!

redwasher1 said...

Both cards are super gorgeous!!
Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

Tina said...

Hey girl - how are you?Hope all is well with you and your family. This card is wonderfully boyish...perfect for any cool rockstar!

Here's wishing you plenty of Holiday preparation time.

xo
tina

Michele said...

Two adorable cards Maria. Thanks for joining us this week at WnW. Hugs Michele x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Maria :-) both of them are lovely ,, I do love the You Rock card tho, perfect for a rocker :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

oops meant to add ,, thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts too :-) xx

Mariska said...

Adorable cards Maria. Thanks for joining us at WnW his week.
x Mariska

Emma said...

Such gorgeous cards Maria, fabulous image and papers.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Virgo5 said...

Fabulous! Great papers on the rocker card!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Holly said...

Such cuteness! Love your snuggling bunnies Maria!

Joanne Travis said...

Fun cards! Your guitar player rocks!
Thanks for joining Speedy's Friends this week!

itsabrt said...

Maria I didn't recognize your name when I saw this You rock card on the challenge blog it is awesome dude!

Craftyanny said...

Cute as a button Maria
Thanks for playing along with TPC this week
Good luck
Anne x

Kelly Schelske said...

Both cards are fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!

Joanne (jojot) said...

that first one is a really rockin' creation....and the other is so darn cute...thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week

Lorraine A said...

am back again ,,, I missed that you entered the Totally papercrafts too :-) thanks for joining us :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Debs said...

gorgeous card :0)..thanks so much for sharing it with us at WNW this week...Hugs Debs

CĂ©line said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!!