*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 15, 2010

Somebunny to Hug and a FREEbie!

Happy Monday!   Mondays roll around soooo fast, don't they?

Today we have a new challenge for you @ Paper Playtime!  Our theme this week is "PS, I love you!"  Interpret it however you please! 

I used things I LOVE...this image, this color combo, the distressing and coloring with markers!  I also thought this adorable bunny looked like he was ready to love on someone! (:

Stamps: Doodle Pantry digi (big hug bunny)
sentiment - CG
Papers: K&Co dp
Ink: Copics/Prisma markers
Other: baker's twine, MS border punch,
micro heart buttons.

Laurie's images just keep getting cuter and cuter!   This bunny just makes me smile!  And you should see the new releases coming at the end of this week!   You're gonna love 'em!!  

Want a huggin' bunny of your own, Laurie has offered him up as a FREEbie over on Crafter's Digital Art Center, CDAC, on the freebie challenges HERE!  go snag him before he's removed!

OK, so now it's time to create something fabulous and come play with us @
Paper Playtime challenge - "PS, I love you!"
I also shared with...
Creative Belli - old, new, borrowed, blue
Crafty Creations - buttons


Enjoy your day!
Blessings!


.

29 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh Maria! I love it!! This is just an awesome card!!! :)

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is one super image,and that detail and your coloring as ever is just brilliant hugs cheryl xxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Maria.
luv
debby

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Maria,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

buglvr2010 said...

I love your card, Maria...the stiching, the twine and that adorable bunny are perfect. I wish you could teach me how to color like that...
=

Jerusha said...

The bunny is just so cute! I think it looks great with that sentiment! I could use a hug right now, hehe! Great card Maria! xo

margie c said...

Awww, he looks so plushy and soft! I just want to give him big snuggly hug back! Adorable card, Maria :)
Happy Monday!
hugs, margie

*Vicki* said...

Maria, this is just darling!! I love that image and the heart-shaped buttons are darling!!HUGS

Patti J said...

He does indeed, look like he's ready to do some serious huggin'! What a sweet card, Maria! Great job, dear friend!

Holly said...

Looks like we were both thinking bunnies today Maria! I love your twine with the little heart ribbons at the top of your card! Such a darling card that will make anyone smile!

Tammy said...

This is so sweet! I love the twine!

Crystal said...

HEHEHE Maria he is soooo sweet, what a GREAT and fun creation...ADORABLE!

Christa said...

great card love the bunny, so cute those little heart buttons hugs christa

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi maria :) This is SO adorable!! I LOVE the layout and the border punch across the DP is perfect!

Rose said...

good grief that is one cute bunny!!! you rocked the challenge IMHO :) cute heart buttons!!

Marlene said...

Adorable bunny! I just wanna hug him!!!

craftyb said...

love this! Cute image...LOVE the red spotty paper and the lil heart buttons - all co-ordinates perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

K. Joy said...

Wow, this is WAY too cute!!! :) I love the papers you used, and the colors and distressing are great!! That twine and the heart buttons are so cute. :) Thanks for sharing!!

Saskia said...

Ooooh... great card, so cute!! :)

Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Jenni said...

Fab - love that fun image and the backing papers are great too. Thanks so much for joining in with the Crafty Creations challenge this week.
Jenni x

Elena said...

Wow! This bunny is so adorable! I really like how you colored him! Looks like real fur!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

can't help but smile when I see your card! The bunny is way cute and your use of twine, buttons, and pattern paper is brilliant!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Maria, this is so sweet! I love your coloring. He looks so fuzzy! I think I do need a hug! Really cute!!

alicaz said...

the bunny is really cute and I love how you used the twine with heart buttons!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Maria, this is totally precious. You have created a fabulous design. LOVE how you threaded the buttons on the baker's twine... such a fresh, fun look!

Kim said...

this is so cute maria!

Marilyn said...

Oh my gosh Maria... this is such a fun card! Great image, wonderful papers & I like the string accent.

Dawn Frost said...

This bunny is just too cute! I love the little heart buttons on the string, it looks like a long candy cane!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Love the sentiment - everyone could use a hug sometime?!?! Great card!