*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 1, 2010

Tickets Please!

Good Monday Morning!

I have another fun-loving ant card to show you.  I was having a bit of fun with this one!  Our challenge this week @ Paper Playtime is to use a clock or ticket on your creation!



Stamps: Doodle Pantry (movie ants)
Paper: SU! cs, vintage sheet music cover
Ink: Copics
Other: Offray ribbon, PrintShop tickets.


Our wonderful sponsor this week is...



DoodlePantry.com

I know this is a bit silly, but I had this vintage music sheet and just had to play out the movie scene!  Can you smell the popcorn????  Extra butter, please!   haha  too fun!  I love cardmaking!!!

Paper Playtime Challenge blog - use tickets or clocks 
also...
Paper Players - anything goes
2 Sisters - no designer paper
One Stop Craft - Anything Goes
Wee Memories - Anything Goes 
Tip Top Tuesday - Anything Goes

Oh, and mark your calendars for a fun time with the Paper Playtime Queens!   We're all on a quest to find fun, inexpensive ideas to share with you for this upcoming blog hop!




I hope you're having a fun day!  I'm off to run errands and go grocery shopping!  yay! We'll have food in the house again...I'm tired of the "Mom, there's nothing here to eat!"  haha  

Enjoy your Monday, it only comes once this week!
Blessings!


.

20 comments:

itsabrt said...

Oh this is so unique Maria! I just love it!

Sharon said...

Awesome Maria! I love it!! :)

Cheryl said...

oh this is really ace hun,just love it hugs cheryl xxxx

Donna said...

Love this card Maria, the sihouette is beautiful and now I'm hungry looking at your popcorn...don't forget to buys some in your grocery shop today lol! :) Donna x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.x

*Vicki* said...

This is soo adorable Maria!! I love the cute images and how you've arranged them on your card!! :) HUGS

Marlene said...

Extra butter, indeed! Yummy card!

Holly said...

Fun card Maria, but I'd scream if I found ants in my popcorn!

Dawn Frost said...

Love your ants Maria! Yes I can smell the popcorn isn't it one of the main food groups? lol!

DORCAS said...

THis is super cute! Love it!

Christine Riley said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE this card! What a clever scene you created, love the "movie stars" and the ants watching the movie in a bag of popcorn. Too cute!
Hugs, Christine

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun design!! So creative and beautiful!! Love it Maria!!
hugs,
Chris

ladyjanet_56 said...

what a lovely card & lovely colours too, thanks for joining in all this fun at OSCC, Janet

Simone said...

This is so pretty! Love the silhouette! Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories :)

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Maria, this is just too cute! I totally love that background paper. It couldn't be more perfect! How fun! Great coloring!! This is way adorable!!

Christa said...

great card, just looked like the ants are in the move theater , love it hugs christa

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a creative design! Your card rocks!

Francesca said...

Thanks for joining us at OSCC for our 2nd birthday celebration with this wonderful card
Hugs
Francesca

Elena said...

You make the best cards for this challenge! How creative is this one!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Love the silhouettes behind the popcorn ants - very creative!