*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 8, 2010

Creative Belli #106 - Christmas bellies/papers

Happy Wednesday!

Two weeks have passed and it's time for the lovely Creative Belli challenge again!  This time we would like to see your creations using Christmas embellishments & papers.   Easy peasy if you're still making those Christmas cards...which I am...fantically, I might add!

artist Carmen Medlin for SCACD
Stamps: SCACD stamps (winter walk)
sentiment: SU! peace be unto you
Papers: SU! cs, K&Co glitter Christmas dp
Ink: Copics
Other: Offray ribbon, silver thread,
birdie charm.

Isn't she a beauty?  She's one of the newer stamps from Susana's Custom Art & Card Design (SCACD) They introduced a new artist a short time ago, Carmen Medlin, the stamps are all so lovely!  So I had a bit of fun getting inky again!

I searched my stash for Christmas bellies but found nothing!  Since the Belli challenge is all about using what you have, I decided to just go with a Christmasy tag and add the little charm from a flea market charm bracelet I had found this past summer.

I hope you can come play with us...
Chris Dickinson
Holly Brown
Anne Harmon
Ceal Pritchett
Chris Olsen
Darsie Bruno
Jessica Stockmeyer
Joan Ervin
Joy Hadden
Karen Walsh
Mary Marsh
Robin Kirkpatrick
Robin Parker
Shelly Schmidt

Creative Belli Challenge - use Christmas embellies/papers

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings!


.

25 comments:

maxine said...

Hi Maria this is beautiful very festive, I hope you are well hugs maxine x

Pops x said...

This is gorgeous sweetie, so cute, big hugs pops x x x

Cheryl said...

oh hunny I always get such a delight when i pop over here and this is one beautiful card,that iamge is just magaical and with your attention to detail and your amazing coluring wow hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Joan Ervin said...

Oh my, Maria....what a beautiful image and your coloring is outstanding...especially that gorgeous red dress...WOW!!!!!!!

*Vicki* said...

So beautiful Maria!! I love your coloring details and that charm is precious!!HUGS

Marlene said...

GORGEOUS card, my dear. The charm is adorable - and the coloring is beautiful.

jdmommy said...

Maria, your coloring of this fabulous image is perfect!! I love all the RED, of course. That charm is adorable as an addition.

Holly said...

gosh this is really lovely Maria. i love the shadowing you did behind her, and that little charm is precious!

Cheryl said...

She definitely is a beauty and your coloring is perfect! Gorgeous card!

Robin Parker said...

Nice creation and love your coloring. The designer paper is awesome.

Karen @ The Busy Bug said...

Love your cards! TFS...Bug Hugs! Check out my blog for some Blog Candy going on right now!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Maria,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Danni said...

So gorgeous, Maria! I just love this card!

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a wonderful Christmas card. Love your design!
Denise

Susana M said...

Hey Maria
Very Striking take on the image :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful Christmas card Maria!! I just love that image and your coloring and colors!!

I know what you mean about frantically working on cards etc. I am frantically baking, card making, shopping and the list goes on...

hugs,
Chris

Karen W said...

Very pretty card, I like that image!

Gina said...

This is great, I love that paper! I need to check out a couple of those, especially if they encourage me to use what I already have!

Sharon said...

I think it is just beautiful!! :)

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, adorable card Maria.
luv
Debby

Holly said...

Oh my gosh, Maria! This is beautiful!!!!! Love your tag and that sweet birdie charm, and your coloring is gorgeous!

Mary Duffek said...

Fabulous coloring....fabulous card....love your style!

maryr917 said...

thsi is such a beautiful image and colored so wonderfully maria-love the dp you used as well

joy said...

What a beautiful card! I like the way you have shadowed the image - wonderfully lovely.

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Beautifully colored, Maria. Love that background paper and the charm is a really nice touch!