*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 18, 2010

'Holiday Magic' Blog Hop

 *
 *

Welcome to another magically blog hop with 
Michelle Perkett Studio!

We're hopping for the next two days... Sat, Dec 18th & Sun, Dec 19th!

If you are hopping along with us today, you should have arrived here from Tammy's blog, if you need to start from the beginning hop over to Michelle's blog!


Michelle Perkett Studio Blog
Christmas is such a magical time of year....every one is a little kinder, a little more joyful, a little more caring and a little more giving....the Spirit of Love at work in the hearts of mankind!   Merry Christmas!

 Stamps: Michelle Perkett digi (angel of hope)
Papers: SU! cs, Memory Box dp
Ink: Copic markers
Other: lace scrap, Nesties, CM punch, 
circular paperclip, MS pearl, stickles,
seam binding ribbon.


Isn't this a lovely angelic image?  Bet you can't guess from my recent posts that "Hark, the Herald Angels Sing!" is one of my favorite Christmas songs, huh?   lol   ....and the inspiration for many of my cards this holiday season!

 Joyful, all ye nations rise
Join the triumph of the skies
With the angelic host proclaim:
"Christ is born in Bethlehem"


Thank you for stopping by, your next stop is Andrea's blog!

May you be filled with joy & peace this Christmas season!
Enjoy your weekend!
Blessings!

 Challenges...
Michelle Perkett challenge - Christmas
Flutterby Wed - a flutter
2 Sisters-Christmas
All Sorts- anything goes
Drunken Stampers -Christmas/fav. style...(mine: vintage-y?!)
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - celebrations
Wee Memories - colors of the season
Pear Tree Designs - Christmas
Spoonful of Sugar - Christmas
Creative Inspirations - anything goes Christmas

.

33 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Pauline said...

Hi Maria! Simply breathtaking! I so love the Angel of Hope, green and brown are my favourite colours, and you're singing my favourite Carol! I've had the joy of singint it with my cousin in an empty church whie he plays the full pipe organ..... an experience that makes me weep!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline MPS DT

Marion E. said...

Maria, Your angel of hope is beautiful! And how appropiate for this time of year! Thanks for joining us at Michelle Perketts Holiday Blog hop this year.
Wishing your a joyful Christmas and a creative 2011.
Hugs
Marion

Marilyn Webb said...

Hi Maria,
Beautiful card, I love the color combo. It is one of my favourite carols too, it's speaks of hope and new beginnings!
hugs Marilyn

Andrea said...

I love that image! Great job coloring it and using it on a card with such pretty embellishment! Merry Christmas!

Karen S said...

What a great image for Christmas. I really like the lace and ribbon you chose.

Patti J said...

Such a gorgeous image, and if I close my eyes, I can hear her singing! Beautiful card, Maria!

Tammy said...

This is stunning Maria!! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love the lace! Thanks for joining us in the Holiday Hop! Merry Christmas!
Hugs, Tammy

Rhonda Miller said...

I just love your card. Great coloring. TFS.

Melissa said...

Simply beautiful! I love the ribbon accent, it just completes the look!

grandmalee said...

Another gorgeous creation! You did such an awesome job picking the papers and colors, and I love your coloring. I really love the bling on her and how the clip looks like an ornament hanger. Merry Christmas!

Shelley said...

That is a perfect image for Christmas! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Michelle said...

Oh, Maria this is lovely! You have showcased my Angel of Hope so beautifully in your creation, I love it! I love the brown and green color scheme with her lovely gold halo and your green ribbon is such a pretty touch! I can hear the angels singing that song right now! Thank you for joining our blog hop, Maria, its always a treat for me to see your work with my images! Merry Christmas!

Holiday Hugs,

Michelle

THERESA said...

WOW , stunning !!! Love the way my pointer is a candycane .............lol
Have a lovely Christmas !!

Lori said...

Glory to the Newborn King!!!
Beautiful, Maria :)

Love and hugs ~ Lori

brenda said...

Hi there Maria

What a really super card, the image is just perfect.

Thank you for joining in my 'Free and Easy'. theme this fortnight at Allsorts and good luck.

B x
Have you entered my candy

Charlene said...

Maria...thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card...the color scheme that you went with is wonderful and your angel looks truly angelic. I wish you a Very Merry and Blessed Christmas season.

craftybunny said...

Gorgeous card.Love her shining halo and the colours.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs :D
Merry Christmas
Lisa x

elenor said...

Stuning card, love the green starry sky! =)
Hugs, Elenor

http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

Elena said...

So gorgeous, Maria! Love the sparkle you added to the beautiful image. The ribbon is so unique and beautiful! Nicely done! :)

Allison said...

so adorable Maria, hope you are having a good weekend
AllisonX

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Maria!! I love your coloring, the shading, the dp, seam binding and lace! Gorgeous! Hope you are having a good weekend!

Gina said...

Wow. this is just beautiful. I love that image and you have colored it beautifully. Wow. Great layout and I love the touch of lace.

clare said...

Thanks for joining us @ PTD this week. Good Luck and Merry Christmas. x

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a beautiful card Maria! I love Michelle's Angel Of Hope, have a Merry Christmas!

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning card Maria, I love the watm colours and stunning lace you have used...beautiful the way you ahve used your ribbon! Not long till Christmas now...getting so excited :) Donna x

Lillian Child said...

What a stunning card you have for us to enjoy! Thanks for sharing and happy holidays to you and yours!

I've just discovered your blog on this hop and am now a follower. So nice to meet you!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Simone said...

So gorgeous! Love all the detail in this. Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories :)

Fleur said...

A fab card
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this fortnight, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

paperfun said...

Maria,

Your Angel of Hope is lovely. I love the soft greens. Your sun is so sparkly.

Mari

Debs said...

Gorgeous card, I love your ribbon and the image is beautiful, thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations, Have a Happy New Year
Debs
xxx

Ann said...

What a gorgeous angel! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories! :D

Jinny Newlin said...

Just beautiful! Way to pay attention to the details! Thanks for playing along in Wee Memories' Scrappy Saturday Challenge!