*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 6, 2011

Aud Sentiments - two word sentiment

Happy Thursday!

Today at Aud Sentiments challenge we're using a "two word" sentiment on our creations!  Any two words....happy birthday, get well, best wishes....anything!




I'm still following along with Lucy's sketches...this is day 3!  And, I even played along with SCS's color challenge this week!  It's been ages for that!
Lucy's Cards

For all the fabulous Aud's DT inspiration and info on our wonderful sponsor, Robyn's Fetish, pop over to
Aud Sentiments Challenge blog!

 
Enjoy your day!
Blessings!


Tuesday Throwdown - Embossing (emb'd paper & punch)
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - anything goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts  - Sparkle and shine
By the Cute & Girly - bling it on


.

17 comments:

Patti J said...

That sounds like a fun and very different challenge! Love your card, Maria!!! As always, you inspire me to push away from my computer and actually create something! Hugs!

Priyanka said...

its simplicity is divine.very pretty

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Love the clean and simple lines of this classy card Maria, and the silver heart is a perfect finishing touch.
x Sylvia x
PS: Love your Sunflower mouse pointer too!!

Crystal said...

Good Morning Maria, I LOVE your CAS design girl...Your take on the sketch is just PERFECT!!! Wonderful work!

Julie said...

What a simple yet elegant card. The color combo is perfect and I love that glittery heart
Hugs,
julie

Ruthie said...

Hiya love

Loving the look of this - I do like the simple cards! Love the bright red too

Rx

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! Great design. I love the sparkly heart!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Maria

Lovely sophisticated card.

Hugs Ali x

Gina said...

This is great! I love that border punch, especially with the words you chose. Perfect match!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh wow, maria! absolutely gorgeous!

hugs :)

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Maria this has an elegant look and I adore the style.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Vicki said...

Maria this is a stunning card! I love the simplicity of its design...so nice and clean and elegant. I may have to case this one hon!

HUGS!
Vicki

Elena said...

What a pretty card, Maria! I love the border punch you used here!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a great clean, crisp look! Awesome card, Maria.

Shirley said...

Very sophistocated lovely!

Emma H said...

What a great CAS card! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky

Mary G. said...

This is wonderful! I love the "crispness" of the card...what border punch is that??? I love it!