*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 7, 2011

Christmas Birds 2011

Happy, happy Friday!

I feel as though I should keep a count for Christmas cards 2/1,000,000!  lol  I still haven't put my Christmas papers away, can't believe I'm having more fun making Christmas cards now then I did last month...no pressure, for one thing!  lol
Stamp: Clear Dollar Stamp (just nutty sentiment)
Papers: SU! cs, MemoryBox dp
Ink: Copic marker to color my chipboard birdie
Other: MS border punch, chipboard, 
recycled seam binding that came on a pkg!

Here is Lucy's sketch for day 4!  I'm actually starting to enjoy following sketches, thank you Lucy! 
Lucy's Cards

Well, we actually have snow today!  We are sooooo doing the happy dance!  It's only about two inches, but we're celebrating because it might be the only snowfall this season!  lol  We're usually the "clear" spot on the weather maps in South Central PA!

Hope you all enjoy this wonderful Friday!
Blessings!

some challenges...
Cute Card Thursday - use some old stash (my chipboard birdie)
Moving Along With The Times – use old stash along with new stash (new paper)
Paper Play – clean and simple
Southern Girls - anything goes
ABC Christmas Challenge  – “A” is for anything Christmas
A Spoonful Of Sugar - christmas
Christmas Card Challenge - -anything Christmas
Crazy 4 Challenges -Celebrate Something
Cutie-Stampers - winter scene
Fun at Fairy Knoll - all that glitters!


PS. If you really want to commit to making Christmas cards all year long, some of the Christmas challenge blogs are having DT CALLS....Christmas Stamping All Year & Winter Wonderland...are the ones I spotted!


.

26 comments:

Fleur said...

Maria this gorgeous. I love the sparkly bird & the paper is beautiful, I started making Christmas cards in Jan last year, but didn't carry on ~ I really should try harder this year
Hugz Fleur xXx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.x

Jenn said...

Love your sparkley bird! Great christmas card!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

scrapnnMO said...

gorgeous Christmas card.

Lisa Jane said...

I am scared of birds - but this one doesnt seem as scary as its all blingy lol - its fab
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)
ps over at by the cute and girly our challenge this month is bling it on

StephC said...

Beautiful! Love the glittery bird. So glad you joined us again at the CCC!

*Vicki* said...

Maria, this is so very stunning my friend!! I just LOVE that glittery bird!! WOW!! Enjoy your weekend!!HUGS

Deirdre said...

So beautiful - love this Maria. That glittery bird is fab.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week and Happy New Year to you and yours. ♥

Donna said...

Hi Maria and Happy New Year to you! I know I've been awol for so long but I've picked myself up and given myself a shake and I'm back!lol, I've missed seeing your lovely cards, enjoy your snow hun x

cardcrazy said...

Love the glittery bird, it is just so sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

Patti J said...

Look at you go! Lovin' these cards! You will be all set next year when the rush starts! Are you going to try out for a Christmas DT? They'd be lucky to have you! Your card is beautiful - love the splarkly bird, and the little birds are so sweet! Great job!

Rose said...

way to keep making Christmas cards!! you know there are 2 challenges that have us making them all year??? i am hoping i don't get that "last minute" rush like last year :)

your card is beautiful and i LOVE the bird :)

Holly said...

Well this christmas card is certainly wonderful! I love the bird!

hayward69 said...

This is lovely I love the sparkly bird and the dp used.

Thanks for joining in with us on ABC Christmas Challenge

Jayne xx

Samantha said...

Lovely card! that bird is muchful! love that! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge! hope you continue to play throughout the year too! hugs Samantha :0)

Allison said...

This is just so pretty! Love that paper!

Crystal said...

This is really beautiful Maria, I love your colors and that birdie with all the sparkle!! GORGEOUS!

Cheryl said...

oh love this hun,that bird is just amazing,hugs cheryl xxx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh maria! this is absolutely stunning! you are already ahead of the game - lol.

keep the snow and enjoy it.

hugs:)

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

This is beautiful Maria, I really love the glittery bird, very pretty. Thanks so much for playing at FAIRY KNOLL challenge this week:)

Vicki said...

Maria, how beautiful...you know you might be on to something here...I agree with you...making Christmas cards now there is no pressure! I really like the paper and the die cut on your card hon! Hope your day was awesome...lucky you to get a snow day!

HUGS!
Vicki

MauMau88 said...

Wonderful card!

MauMau
Cutie Stampers

Delphine said...

Beautiful card! I love the sparkly bird and perfect paper! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Maria, that glittery bird is fab! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Knoll and good luck
Claire xx

Brandi said...

Oh what a fabulous sparkley bird! :) Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Knoll! Smiles ~ Brandi

Vanja said...

This is absolutely stunning!
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja