*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 11, 2011

Creative Card Crew - More than one fold!

Here's a fun little project!

Tonight @ Creative Card Crew we asking for more than one fold on your creation!!  I made a Post-It Note holder...easy peasy!  This will go to my daughter to keep by her Hello Kitty phone in her room!

 Stamps: SU! seeing spots
text: CG-computer generated
Papers: SU! cs
Other: Nesties, scrap ribbon, Versamark,
MS border punch, Post-it Note pad

I promised myself that I would use my rubber stamps more, this is one of the first SU! sets I had.  I should have put some gems in the flower centers...or maybe I'll let her do that part! 

Check out all the fabulous DT inspiration and sponsor info for Robyn's Fetish at the
Creative Card Crew challenge blog!


Blessings!


some challenges...

.

15 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh love this hun the papers are just lush,hugs cheryl xxxx

Patti J said...

Very sweet - your DD will love this! Thanks for sharing :)

Tina said...

Maria - this is sweet. simple and functional.

love it.
xo
tina

Sharon said...

Love it!! :)

jacque4u2c said...

Just adorable!

Marlene said...

Sweet card, Maria!

Marlene said...

Sweet card, Maria!

Joan Ervin said...

Soooo pretty, Maria....the colors are really happy and fun and I love all the little flowers in the background!!!!

Priyanka said...

oh this card is simply touch my heart in this fresh morning, so elegant.

Donna said...

Gorgeous memo holder, these little things are so handy by the phone, even though the house is coming down with paper, I still find myself writing on the backs of letters etc when on the phone. Oh and I doodle alot lol, little houses, don't realise I'm doing it till I come off the phone and realise I've doodled a town lol

Jenn said...

What a great card! I love the colors!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

coldwaters2 said...

This is fabulous Maria love the design of this and a handy thing having a post it holder
Hugs
Lorraine x

scrapperjulia said...

Very cute post it holder! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at the Oldie but a Goodie challenge!
Julia-Guest DT

Cindy2 said...

Your daughter will love this. Great colors, you've reminded me I need to use some of my more lonesome stamps more. Thanks so much for sharing at the SSCC 'flowers' challenge. C2

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining our challenge Oldie But A Goodie with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x