*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 22, 2011

No Nascar Tickets for Mabel!

Happy Weekend Sweet Crafting Friends!

Found a card I forgot to post here, it was for a challenge the other week over on CDAC!   I was having a little fun with this one!  


"No...it ain't Nascar tickets again!"
This fun image is one of Boni's Dude Time Doodles, Gary!   He's tryin' real hard to please his lovely wife Mabel and the Nascar tickets and cooler full of Bud did not do the trick, so here he is again with flowers & jewelry....you go Gary!

If you haven't been to Dude Time Doodles yet, please pop over and check out ALL the manly man images!


CDAC bestowed my fun card with this sweet award...thank you ladies!  mwahhh!

Just found Jeanie's That's Krafty Thursdays, where she encourages the use of kraft cs...how perfect is that!
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fabulously wonderful weekend!
Blessings!

.

19 comments:

Shelly said...

LOL! I love your card, Maria. Such a great sentiment! Congrats on your award.

jacque4u2c said...

This makes me giggle - just toooo cute!

Donna said...

Haha, this is such a fun card Maria and what a fab image...your stripey papers are so cool! LOL at my easel card floating on water...I can see what you mean though as I've just had another look myself lol! :) Donna x

coldwaters2 said...

This is one fabulous and fun card Maria the papers look super and the image such a cool dude.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Maria,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just stunning those colours and papers just match pefectly well done on your award too hun,hugs cheryl xxxx

Marlene said...

This is great! Love the card - love the image!!

Crystal said...

Maria this is SOOOOO FUN!!! HAHAHAH LOVE this image, GREAT card girl! Have a GREAT weekend!

Fleur said...

Hi Maria, a fab card & it would be perfect for a theme at ALLSORTS this week
HUgz fleur xXx

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Very cute and the sentiment is too funny! Great card!

Tina said...

Maria - this is to stinkin cute. I love a good MALE card. cute sentiment as well.

hope life is treating you well my friend.

xo
tina

Belinda said...

Heh, too funny! The sentiment is great!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a fun card and I am glad he finally decided to get what she wanted not what he wanted!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a fun card and I am glad he finally decided to get what she wanted not what he wanted!

Justine said...

I love this, what a funny image

Jacilynn said...

this is a great image! love this funny card

Alanna said...

How cute. What a fun image and sentiment.

Annette22 said...

what a funny card, this bright colors make me smile

thanks for your visit on my blog and your lovely words.

hugs

Annette

The Spotted Chick said...

Shut Up!! How'd I miss Gary?? Ok, I've GOT to have 'em! This is just too STINKIN CUTE Maria! What a hoot! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge. {{{hen hugs}}}