*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 31, 2011

Paper Playtime - Digi playtime

.

Good Monday Morning!


We have a new challenge for you today @ Paper Playtime!  The last Monday of each month, we have deemed  DIGI MONDAY!

This is a special Monday of the month, because we will have SEVERAL DIGI COMPANIES offering spectacular prizes all on this Monday!

The challenge for Digi Mondays will ALWAYS be ANYTHING GOES!!



 Wishing you a joyful day!
Stamps: Doodle Pantry digi (New Happy Birdie)
sentiment: Doodle Pantry
Paper: SU! cs
Other: BasicBasic ribbon

I just love this Happy Bird...how can you not smile when you see him?!  lol  

Check out all the fabulous DT inspiration and prizes on the Paper Playtime Challenge blog!

Wishing YOU a joyful day!
Blessings!

some challenges...
Crafty Hos' - No Designer Papers
Gingerloft - Things that fly
Sew Many Cards - green
Quirky Crafts - In the Spring Garden



.

22 comments:

Anne said...

What a cheeky little birdie Maria, love it! Hugs x

Donna said...

Aww what a 'tweet' little card Maria and that sentiment so suits you lol. Enjoy the rest of your day. Hugs Donna x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Maria,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Shelly said...

An adorable card, Maria. It surely made me smile. :)

Justine said...

Darling image, did you color him? He is so beautiful

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Maria, this is just darling hun!! I love that birdie and the fabulous coloring you've done!! :) HUGS

Rleen said...

WOW! Maria, that image is so sweet. Fabulous card as always, I love the colors.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Rleen

Marlene said...

What a TWEET little bird!!! :)

Dawn Frost said...

Soooo cute! I LOVE him in green.

paperfun said...

What a delightful card. I love the expression on his face.

Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.

Mri

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Maria this is super cute love that image and the colour a beautifully designed creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Allison said...

So sweet...great CAS card!

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, adorable card Maria, love that little bird.
luv
Debby

Annette22 said...

what a cute card, I love this bright colors and the sweet image

hugs

Annette

darling Ho said...

Your color is so pretty! I love the little birdy.:)
Thanks for joining us at SMC this week, hope to see you soon.
~Hugs ~darling Ho~

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card just makes me smile and that is worth so much!

Rose said...

this little birdie put a big ol' smile on my face :)

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

This little guy is too cute! I love his coloring and I love your layout. Thanks for playing with us at Gingerloft Challenges.

Lynn said...

What a gorgeous card, Maria! I juts love that little bird he has so much character :)
Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges :)
huggs
Lynn xx

Priyanka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Priyanka said...

sorry I mistakenly comment on this card after saw the precious card so I have to delete the comment. this little birdie is sooo colourful, and chick pressing beautiful.

Rae Anne said...

Maria, will there ever come a day when I'm not staring slack-jawed and amazed at your projects! Your green bird is such a darling, and especially paired with kraft! The two colors are simply smashing together! Thanks so much for working the corner with The Crafty Hos! :D MWAH!