*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 26, 2011

Playing with Color...

.


Need a mojo boost?

I'm determined to used my supply of stash this year, it's definitely one of my resolutions.  I had specific supplies in mind this morning and just couldn't think of a color combo I wanted to use.  Then I remembered this fun little 'machine' from Stampin' Up!

You pick your color, push a button and it gives you tons of combos! 

(click on the graphic)

My Create Ink Color Lab

It gives you Stampin' Up! colors, of course, but you can use it as a starting point for any color you might have to work with! 

Enjoy!
Blessings!


.

5 comments:

Mary G. said...

Maria, thanks SO much for the link! What a FUN tool to have!!!

Marlene said...

Thanks for the tip! Now if it would spit out dollar bills, it would be PERFECT! Heehee!

Linda said...

Oh wow this is wonderful. I am putting it on my side bar. I know I will get a lot of use out of it. Thanks.
Maria you are before me on the blog hop set for Friday,and I just wanted to come and meet you.
Your blog is wonderful and I will be back.
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Justine said...

What a great idea, thanks for sharing

Elena said...

Thnak you so much for sharing this great link, Maria!