*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 5, 2011

Stamping Happy Snowmen & Merging Digital Images!

Happy Wednesday!

This  post is doing double duty today....

*************

Creative Belli bi-weekly challenge -Snow theme!
and
Doodle Pantry Challenge - use any Doodle Pantry image this time!

**************

I really enjoy the Creative Belli challenges....you can use any images, stamps or materials you want for these challenges.  Actually we encourage you to use up your piles of stash @ Creative Belli!    Our challenge for the next two weeks is SNOW!!!    Inspire us!

Stamps: Whimsy Design (N'ice friends)
Papers: SU! kraft cs, BasicGrey dp
Ink: Prisma markers
Others: linen, twine, button, Nesties,
MS punches

I got inky for this one!  This is my favorite rubber snowman stamp of all times.  It has such a happy face and the stripes are fun to color. 

Check out some fabulous Belli inspiration...
Chris Dickinson
Holly Brown
Anne Harmon
Beth Norman
Ceal Pritchett
Chris Olsen
Darsie Bruno
Jessica Stockmeyer
Joan Ervin
Joy Hadden
Karen Walsh
Mary Marsh
Robin Kirkpatrick
Robin Parker
Shelly Schmidt
Tamara Morton
Belli Challenge blog!


**************NEXT********************

We have a new Doodle Pantry Challenge (DPDC5) for you today along with an awesome new release!  Laurie's images are so beautifully drawn, it truly is a pleasure working with them!  

There are soooo many ways to get your hands on some DP images...there's the challenge, of course...simply use a Doodle Pantry image to enter this challenge (DPDC5) and be in the mix for a prize!   THEN, just for entering you'll receive a DP image set FREE!  very cool!

Check out the new releases HERE...with every purchase, Laurie will include a "LOVE-ly set" for FREE!

There is always a FREEbie section at the store and now there will be a "Grab Bag" section with reduced images that will change monthly!  too fun!

Finally, here's my card using 3 different NEW images merged together...

Stamps: DP digi (stuffed toys set)
sentiment: DP digi (caterpillar hug set)
Paper: scraps
Ink: copics
Other: nesties, ribbon, button/floss

Come play along!

Doodle Pantry Challenge blog!

I'll have another sketch card to share with you tomorrow...I'm trying really hard to keep it up!  lol
Have a happy day!
Blessings!


.

35 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Both cards are the bomb, Maria! I love how sweet the stuffed toys look. Luscious ribbon and button!

Chrissy D said...

Marie - I love that chubby little snowman! Great Image! And the fabric for your bow is LOVELY too - great Doodle Pantry card! HappY New Year!

jdmommy said...

What a darling card for the Belli, Maria! That snowman's face is just the cutest! Happy New Year, my friend!

alicaz said...

so pretty! I love how you put the 2 images together! Great colors too!

itsabrt said...

Maria these are both so wonderful I agree that snowman is so cute! I love the rhinestones tucked under that fantastic fiber.

The Doodle Pantry images are also very charming I love your ribbon! Beth

Holly said...

What a beautiful Belli card! I love those rustic touches with the linen fabric and the twine and the warm colors. And what an awesome job of merging the stuffed toys digis together! Cute card!!

Marlene said...

These are both adorable, Maria. I especially love the first one since I have a soft spot for snowmen!

*Vicki* said...

Maria, your creations are fabulous hun!! I love your coloring on that snowman!! I also love the images on the second card!! How sweet!! :)

Jenn said...

OMgoodness! These cards are amazing! Love the snowman!

Have a great day!
Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Krista said...

Gorgeous cards Maria! I just adore your style and love everything you create! Hugs, Krista :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous Maria!! I just love your cute little guy and the papers you used!! Great dimension and scene!

Your second card is adorable too!! Cute image and perfect sentiment.

Happy New year my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awww....these are adorable maria! nice work!! :)

Robin Parker said...

Love your N'ice Friends image. Great snowflake and color combination. Happy New year to you and your family.

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Such a cheeky card I love the cute snowman image really makes me smile. Looking forward to working with all the Belli girls
Hugs
Tamara

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards Maria,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Rietx

Crystal said...

Thsi is soooo super SWEET Maria!!!! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!

Danni said...

These are both so adorable!!

Karen W said...

Really nice cards, both are just wonderful!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful cards- love the snowman image- too sweet! Your cards are wonderful.

Sparkle said...

This is darling!

maryr917 said...

such cute cards maria-I see why the snowman is you fav of all time-he is so cute with the little bluebird-great coloring

Joan Ervin said...

I just love both cards, Maria!!! The snowman card is sooo cute with the little bird and I love the papers and colors you used!!!! Your second card is adorable, too...love the colors and the ribbon treatment!!!!

Jacilynn said...

great cards! Love that snowman. super cute

Priyanka said...

you make me smile,these card are so adorable, and cute.just love it.

Cheryl said...

Both cards are really cute but I have to admit I actually said "Awwwww!" when I saw your snowman card. They are adorable. Your coloring is perfect!

joy said...

Great coloring! Your image is so cute! I love the paper you have used!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Maria, that snowman image is adorable and you've matched it up perfectly with your papers and embellies. LOVE the twine and button! Great job!

Elena said...

Love that cute snowman too! And what a sweet digi stamp! Really like the soft colors of the second card!

Dawn Frost said...

I love Whimsy stamps Maria and the snowman is so cute! Perfect merging of the three Doodle Pantry images, very nice!

Jerusha said...

What an amazing card! It is so sweet and it really makes me smile!

Amanda said...

The DPDC5 card is AWESOME! I love how the stuffies are holding hands!! Great job combining them!!!

Shirley said...

They are both so absolutely adorable!!

Christa said...

wow your cards are awsome , love them hugs christa

K. Joy said...

Oh, I love both these cards! The snowman is adorable with those colors, and I love how you combined the stuffed animals in the second one. :) So cute!!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Marie, how cute they both are! Love that you have the two stuffed animals holding hands. How cute is that!!! Great idea!!