*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 25, 2011

Baby Bud Designs© Challenge - Ribbons & Bows & FREEbie

Happy Friday!

Ok, so I didn't even realize it was Friday until I started reading some emails, I think I need a secretary! haha any volunteers?

It's important to know what day it is because this is FREEbie Friday over @ Baby Bud Designs©!!  They are offering the sweetest 'Lil Bud'!

Today is also the start of a Baby Bud challenge, using Ribbons & Bows!

Stamps: Baby Bud Designs©digi (Krissy)
sentiment: CG
Papers: SU!cs, dp scraps
Inks: Copics/Prisma markers
Other: Offray ribbon, Nesties,
button/floss

My proportions were a bit off on this card, Krissy should have been bigger and my bow should have been moved up.   Not sure I can move the bow, everything is attached pretty well, but I'll probably replace my lil' Bud with a bigger one! :)

Check out all the wonderful inspiration the DT has to offer over on the store blog, then snag the FREEbie or one of your other Buds and play along!  Baby Bud Designs© Challenge blog!

This week has really been busy and I'm working on some fun stuff behind the scenes in blogland, probably why I forgot what day it was...they all seem to blur together at times!   I've been cleaning out again too, so I think it's time to start sharing the wealth....watch for more on that!

Ok, off to bake some yummies this morning for my wonderful family!  Cleaning out the refrigerator is one of the items on my to do list today that I'm determined to cross off!

Thank you all for stopping by, enjoy your Friday!
Blessings!

Just a note, the Baby Buds have been selling out like cold lemonade on a hot day, so please be patient, they're being restocked!    Thank you to all the Baby Bud fans out there!!!!

some challenges...
Delightful Challenges -Use Your Scraps
Shelly's Images  - Ribbon
Creative Cottage  - fabulous florals / lots of flowers
Forgotten Scraps  - Spring or flowers
Freshly Brewed  - ribbons and bows
Lexi's Creations - Flowers


.

17 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh Maria, she is just adorable! I will definitely be heading over to snag a freebie! I love these sweet little Baby Buds, and don't have any yet! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card, and can't wait to see what you have been doing behind the scenes! Have a wonderful FRIDAY, dear friend! Off to check my mailbox! Hugs...

Donna said...

This is so sweet Maria, I love coming to your blog, not only do I get inspiration from you, I also find new challenges and now and again a link to a freebie lol. Thanks hun, enjoy your baking. Donna x

Jacilynn said...

what a sweet girlie card. the sentiment is great!

Lisa said...

Tee hee, love the sentiment it is tooo cute!!

Marlene said...

Awwww!!! How sweet! xoxox

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Maria and the colours and design are gorgeous, love the sentiment and it's so true lol.
Hugs Linda

Ildiko said...

Hmmmmmmm baking, my oven got broken new yrs eve and we haven't replaced it yet, not a big baker, better at cooking lol, kids getting bigger so now it worth to bake here and there, it's on my list to learn. I had to defrost my freezer the other week, oh boy what a horrible job, hope you managed to do yr fridge
Your card is stuning I really love the way you coloure Krissy
hugs
Ildz

Cheryl said...

oh this is just gorouges hun adore the image,and the colors are lush,too hugs cheryl xxxx

michele said...

Fabulous card Maria just gorgeous! Hugs xx

Heather said...

This is just SOOO SWEET!!! I love her hair :D hehehe!!! and the sentiment... awww!!! just precious!!!

Thanks for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges. Hope to see you at the hop on March 1!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I always love your Baby Bud designs. Love that sentiment; it's perfect!

Donna said...

Haha Maria...this card is sooooo cute, the bright cheery papers are fab and such a cool sentiment too! :) Donna x

Elena said...

This card is so sweet, Maria! And I love the sentiment, so cute!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awww...so cute! and I love the DP on this!

*Vicki* said...

Maria, this is so sweet hun!! LOVE your colors and yummy ribbons!! :) Hope you had a great weekend!!HUGS

Cheryl said...

She is just adorable! I love the sentiment.

margie c said...

How super cute!!! and I adore that sentiment! Precious :)
hugs, margie