*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 15, 2011

Digital Tuesday - die cuts

Happy Tuesday!

Another Love card?   I know Valentine's Day is over now, but this card speaks of a never-ending love, an amazing love...

Amazing love is one of my all time favorite praise songs!

Amazing love,
How can it be
That You, my King, should die for me?
Amazing love,
I know it’s true.
It’s my joy to honor You,
In all I do, I honor You.


Stamps:  Doodle Pantry digi set (Christ's Gift)
Papers: vintage text, SU! cs, K&Co dp
Other: Nesties scallop circles for flower, MS pearl



Oh, I could tell you a story for this one! oy!

(in a nutshell)
I saw a fun card over at Hero Arts blog and it totally inspired me!  I started working on my idea at once, then realized I needed to get some DT cards done.  "Yikes, what are you doing Maria, playing with this design when you have work to do?"  haha  So I pushed this beauty aside and set to work only to find out later that I totally flubbed my one DT card, forgetting to use the proper elements to the challenge.  Eek, what to do, what to do!   Then I remember this card, plucked off the crocheted flower and use my nesties to make the layered flower.   There's more to this story but you get the picture!   oy!

Ok, so let's get on with life, shall we?!  Today bring us a new Digital Tuesday challenge to use die cuts somewhere on your creation!  Which you can see I DID, with my scrunched up flower.  Pop over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the fabulous DT creations and read about the prize info from this week's sponsor, My Grafico Digital Tuesday Challenge blog!


Blessings!


some challenges...
Gingerloft - The colour Red
Scrappy Frogs- Love
ECP Challenges - Love
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge  - romance
Fabulous Friday - use the word LOVE
Oooh La La -for someone special
Picture Perfect - love


.

27 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous card Maria!! Love the newsprint paper!! Very romantic looking!! Have a great day!!HUGS

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card so beautiful Maria. I also love Amazing Love you post gave me goose bumps!

Crystal said...

WOW Maria this is FABULOUS!! I LOVE that newsprint and that beautiful flower! LOVE this design, another beauty sweetie!

Sharon said...

Oh Maria! This is just beautiful! I love it!!! :)

Mary Duffek said...

Gorgeous....and beautiful!

Danni said...

Very pretty! So classy!

Shelly said...

Great save, Maria! Your card is beautiful. Hugs!!! xx

ruth said...

What a beautiful card! That is one of my all-time favorite songs too....It can just bring me to tears of gratitude.

Thanks for taking the challenge this week at Frosted Designs!

Tamie said...

Your card is stunning. Love the colors you chose for it and the black flower is beautiful. Thank you for playing our specialty challenge this week at PPC. Hope to see you next week too! Have a great day.

Tamie - PPC DT

Marlene said...

Such a beautiful card, Maria....I'm loving the newsprint you used. Very pretty.

Justine said...

One of my favorite songs also. So glad I now have it stuck in my head.
What a beautiful card

Fink said...

Great song! Love the card and the beautiful flower you made! Great work!

CraftyGirl said...

Stunning card! The inking of the edges adds the perfect touch to your beautiful card! Love the sentiment/song! Thanks for taking on the Love challenge at frosted designs this week!
Barb :)

Anne-Marije said...

A wonderful and elegant card!
xxx Anne-Marije

Wendi said...

A beautiful card Maria simple but so stylish
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Jenni said...

Beautiful Maria, love your sentiment and that gorgeous backing paper.
Jenni x

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Maria!
Hugs and smiles

Lori said...

Maria, this card is beautiful. I love the simplicity of it. The background papers go so well together and that sentiment is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at PPC this week!

Lori - PPC DT

karen said...

Hi Maria,oh your card is stunning, hugs, Karenx

Elena said...

Wow! That is so beautiful! Love, love the color contrast! The flower is so pretty!
Thank you for sharing a story about this card! :)

Beth Norman said...

Awesome. So you plucked off the crochet flower. I must admit I've done similar things.

Cassie said...

Very pretty. Great design and inking. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Frosted Designs.

Purple Crazy said...

Fabulous Maria, very stylish, thanks for joining us a Gingerloft this week hugs Wendy xx

joy said...

Maria, what a wonderful card you have created that is a testimony to His love for us. Thank you for encouraging me this day with your card!

paulssandy said...

I love the color combo and simplicity of your card. Very nicely done.

Carol Ann said...

Love your card very elegant. Thanks for playing along at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days first challenge.
Carol Ann xx

Lynn said...

Hi Maria, what an elegant card and I love the paper image down the side of your card! Very striking :)
Thanks so much for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges :)
huggs
Lynn xx