*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 6, 2011

Fun Places to Visit & Awards

 .


Happy Sunday!


I am soooo bad at posting awards but I wanted to be sure to THANK these dear ladies, I truly feel honored to be in your thoughts!



Thank you Cheryl (Cheryl's Creative Cards & ATC's


and



Thank you Sharon (MeeMees Creations)  and
Thank you Jennifer (Just Coffee Please...) and
Thank you Beth (Nana's Memories & More)




I also wanted to give a shout out to one of my fellow DT friends, Katlyn Traxler and her shop K 'n K Designs!  Click on the graphic to pop in for a visit....take some doggy treats with you!



and I found another new challenge blog. Their first challenge was wed (2/2) and runs two weeks!





Some other fun sites, most of you are familiar with vintage clip art at The Graphic Fairy and the Vintage Moth but these are new to me!


and




I hope you find something new here to checkout today!   Have fun!
Blessings!!!


Go STEELERS!!!!



.

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Looks like Howie, TB, and Mike are ready for the game to begin - is it 5:30 yet? lol!!!

Cheryl said...

hun you are welcome to the award which I must say is well deserved to a really lovely lady,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

GO PACKERS! wait!!!! i'm not a packer fan at all! but hey, the bears totally suck. where are my giants? oh they moved to LA. bummer. guess i'll stick with the yankees. lol.

hope you are well and not as snowed in as we are.

hugs :)

K. Joy said...

Oh aren't you sweet??? :) Thanks for doing a shout out for my little store! :) It made my night when I saw it!! Well, that and the Packer's won...cough, cough... lol As much as I say, I really am not a football fan... I only watched the last 10 minutes of the game!! Just long enough to say I saw my Packers in the Super Bowl. ;) Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!!!

Marlene said...

Ah yes...the Steelers lost. So sad. Well, I'm not really a big football fan (I usually hate it, actually) - but it was the home state team, and all!

Congrats on the awards, chicky!

Sandy Ang said...

Congrats on your awards ! Thanks for coming to the Best Creation blog hop and being so kind about my quilled flowers.