*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 7, 2011

You've Touched My Heart!

.


Happy Monday!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

I feel so blessed to be part of this wonderful blogging community, so many of you have touched my heart with your kindness, encouragement & friendship!  So this one is for you....

"you've touched my heart"
sentiment: CG (computer generated)
Papers: Brazzill cs, Summertime Designs digi dp
Other: button, floss
(glitter heart RAK from Mary Fish)


This was a fun little card to make!    Quite simple I know, but I just love the CAS style.   I think it somehow reflects my longing for a simpler life!  lol  I'm definitely longing for the CLEAN part!

 Paper Playtime challenge is looking for lovely creations this week, check it out!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today, enjoy your fresh new week!
Blessings!





 some challenges...
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Love is in the air
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Hearts
Crazy Challenge - Lots of Love
Cupcake Craft - Seeing red
Incy Wincy Designs - Love
Stamps R Us - Love/Valentines
Crafty Hos' - Love
Crafty Pad - Love is in the air
Creative Cowgirls  - Love is in the air
Creative Inspirations Paint - Heart
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo inspiration
Gingerloft - The colour Red
I Did It Creations - Love is in the air
.

29 comments:

Vicki said...

Sweet, sweet card, Maria! Blessings to you!

Anne said...

Clean, simple and perfect Maria. Hugs x

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, gorgeous creation big hugs love Pops x x x

*Vicki* said...

I love this Maria!! What a gorgeous CAS design and pretty sparkle heart!! :) TFS! HUGS

Marlene said...

Sweet, clean and simple! Me likey!

Crystal said...

Maria I soooooo want to Case this beauty!! Great design girl!! Hugs!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the design and the glittery heart!

Allison said...

Love this...in fact, it looks kinda like the one I made for today! Ha ha!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous. Love it!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how pretty Maria!! I just love the simple elegance of this cards. The polka dots and heart are beautiful!
hugs,
Chris

Elena said...

Beautiful card, Maria! I am so glad I met you in blogland! Thank you so much for being my friend!

Rachel Hope said...

Simply Wonderful! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Gina said...

I love the clean simplicity of this card!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Cowgirls :D XXX

Marianne said...

Clean, simple and very stylish card~!~
Thanks for playing along at creative cowgirl challenge!
Marianne

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, lovin the C&S look!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion & Gingerloft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Lionelsa said...

More than stylish card. Great work!

Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

jimlynn said...

Just beautiful!!!
Lynn

maxine said...

Hi Maria this is stunning thanks for joining us at the crafty pad x

Lorraine said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Simplicity personified. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

mum of two said...

What a beautiful card Maria. That spotted patterned paper is gorgeous, and I love the sentiment. TFS :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Holly said...

Beautiful card! I love the glittery heart! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Inspirations Paint!

Lynn said...

Love the card, Maria..I love the glitter heart, so cute:)
Thanks so much for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges
Huggs
Lynn xx

Creative Inspirations said...

Great card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations Paint.

Valerie H. Wilson said...

Maria, this is just perfect! (and Thank you for spreading joy on my blog today!)
Val :)

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the glittered heart and CAS layout. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Stephanie said...

Very pretty CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Michele L. said...

plain and simple just the way i like it! very cute card thanks for joining us at the Crafty HOS

Shelly said...

Such a lovely card for our Seeing Red challenge! Great CAS approach! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly x

Made by Mandy said...

What a gorgeous elegant card, really liking the CAS style and you have done a great job with this one.

Thank you very much for entering our Hearts challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the prize draw

Mandy