*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 15, 2011

Digital Tuesday - Magical World

Happy Tuesday!

I can't believe how fast March is flying by, spring will be here this Sunday already!  

Our lovely leader Ellie has chosen a fun challenge for us this week @ Digital Tuesday, 'It's a Magical World!"
Here's my interpretation of a magical world...a household fairy!  lol

Vintage advertisement from The Graphic Fairy
Papers: SU! cs, MME, K&Co dp, vintage text
Other: lace, baker's twine

Don't you love these vintage advertisements?   So many fun ones over at the Graphic Fairy!

Pop over to the challenge blog, take a gander at all the fabby DT creations and read all about the super prize from this week's sponsor, Spesch Designer Stamps!   Digital Tuesday Challenge blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'll have another vintage card up in a bit, stay tuned!!  lol
Blessings!

I shared today's creation with...
Creative Craft Friends - 2W - lace
Make it Monday - anything goes
Catch The Bug -  Scallops 
Crafty Purple Frog - things with wings
Dutch Dare Card Challenge - Photo Inspiration 

.

15 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh hun ,this is just brilliant oh love that image,this really is,magical hun just love it hugs cherylx

Chelsea said...

Love the vintage look of this!

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Maria, love the distressing & the border punch
Hugz Fleur xXx

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Maria. I love this image. It is so pretty. You did a great job on this card.

Ellie said...

This is fabulous Maria. Love the vintage image, I could surely use a household fairy over here!
The card design is gorgeous, beautiful papers and love the lace accents.

Riet said...

So beautiful crd Maria,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

paulssandy said...

Love your vintage card. I always wondered how those advertisement images would look on a card. the lace and string really add a perfect touch to the overall card!

Jaspere said...

I absolutely love this. All the details you've added really show. Its beautiful.

Cheryl said...

Oh this is fun! I love the punched border at the bottom. I never think to use book print for that but it looks so cool.

karen said...

Hi Maria, just fabulous, love the DP and what a great image, really makes me smile!! :0)
hugs, Karenxx

Amy Johnson said...

Such a beautiful vintage card! Love the deep color!

Marlene said...

Oooh...this is beautiful!!! Vintage, yes! I love it!

coldwaters2 said...

Another gorgeous card Maria loving the paper and image I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anne-Marije said...

O what a wonderful card! I really love the image you've used...
xxx Anne-Marije

Anneke said...

Hi Maria, I love this vintage card!!
Hugs Anneke