*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 20, 2011

GDT - Gingerloft - punches or dies

Happy Sunday!

I'm guest designing today for Gingerloft Digital Stamps!  yay!  Thanks ladies!
They have a bi-weekly challenge, today's theme is punches or dies.

Stamps: Gingerloft digi (sunflower collage)
sentiment: SU! about time set
Papers: SU! kraft cs, K&Co dp
Ink: Copic markers
Other: vintage seam binding, twine,
MS border punch.


Isn't this a lovely image?  Can you spot the praying mantis???  They have some fantastic scenery images, really beautiful!

Pop over to the challenge blog, there's a bunch of  'punchy' inspiration from the lovely DT!!  Gingerloft Challenge blog!


I wanted to give a shout out to my lovely friend Cheryl from Cheryl's Creative Cards & ATC's, she's such a sweetheart and I appreciate her & her talent so much!!   I feel honored to have her as a friend! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope your day is beautiful!    We have a family gathering to attend, will be nice to see everyone, it's been awhile!
Blessings!

I shared my card with...
Crazy 4 Challenges - Colours
Sugar Creek Hollow  -  Anything Goes
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge - back to nature
Art Impressions Stamps Challenge - Punches or Die Cuts
Do You Stack Up? - Add a Bow
Flourishes - Butterflies 


24 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Maria, this is absolutely beautiful. I love the softness of the colors and design. Beautifully done!

Janis said...

This is beautiful, and no I didn't see the praying mantis until you made me look for the little guy. Thanks for sharing another great challenge blog with me. Challenge blogs are my crafting passion. I love finding them! I LOVE love LOVE your bow on this card too. Hugs! :) Janis

WencheP said...

Beautiful card, love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Shirley said...

Absolutely lovely!

Carol Ann said...

Wow Maria what an absolutely stunning piece of work and I agree with you it is a lovely image and I did spot the praying mantis :) Thanks for playing along at Cardmadfairy Digi Days Back to Nature challenge.
Carol Ann xx

Craftyanny said...

gorgeous Maria, stunning card
Anne x

Peggysue said...

Very pretty card Maria. You have got distressing mastered. This card looks like it has been in someone's attic. I’m glad you joined us for the DYSU Add a Bow challenge & hope to see you again!

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Very BEAUTIFUL!!~

Miranda said...

very beautifully Maria, gorgeous card
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Pops x said...

Hi honey, this is just gorgeous, fab design too, hugs pops x x x

Karen Howard said...

This is really beautiful! Love the image and layout you used! Your cards are amazing, I'm your newest follower. Hugs, Karen

Allison said...

this is right up my street Maria, love it
Allisonx

Sharon said...

How beautiful!!! I think I spotted him after you said to look. It's always nice to see family!! :)

seedlings mum said...

Gorgeous card, and thanks for joining in this weeks Cardmadfairy's Digi Day challenge

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow Maria what an intriguing card and I love the praying mantis as it's my most favorite purgatorial insect! I love that vintage ribbon it is the perfect accent. have a wonderful day beth

Fleur said...

Stunning card Maria.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Cheryl said...

oh hun,this is just stunning what an amazing card,gosh hun,your creativity is just amazing,bles you for your kind words,great to have you as a friend,hun hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Marlene said...

Gorgeous! Love the distressed look on this card. Perfect color choices.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Maria, such beaitful details.
luv
Debby

Allison said...

Such a pretty card! Great job!

Silke Ledlow said...

Maria, this is another beautiful butterfly creation! Love that image! Awesome coloring too! Thank your for playing the FTTC again...hugs ~S~

Silke Ledlow said...

LOL..I knew the colors looked so familiar..thank you for playing the C4C as well :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Denise and Louise said...

Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx