*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 1, 2011

GDT -Tuesday Throwdown - Tag, you're it!

.


March is going to be a fun month...I'll be Guest Designing for the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge!  Thanks so much Kim (and team) for allowing me to be part of the family for awhile!!

Tuesday Throwdown is one of my favorite challenge sites, there are no vendor restrictions and you can use whatever stash you have to meet the challenge!

Stamps: Robyn's Fetish digi
sentiment: CG
Papers: SU! kraft, Basic Grey dp
Other: vintage seam binding, eggshell lace,
crocheted flower, MS border punch, 
MS pearls

I was quite lacking in baby cards, so when I saw this image from our sponsor this week, Robyn's Fetish, I knew I had to use it!  I thought it printed really nicely on the pink!!

Pop over to the challenge blog to see all the gorgeous DT inspiration, then come play along with us!  Tuesday Throwdown Challenge blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by, have a lovely day!!
Blessings!


some challenges...
Tuesday Throwdown - Tag you're it!
Craft Your Passion - Girly
KB Cute monday - anything goes using a Digi
Lexi's Creations - Flowers
My Partner in Crafting Crime - Baby
Ooh La La Creations - Pink, pink and more Pink
*Paper Playtime - Anything goes with a Digi
Woodware USA - Anything goes
Stamps R Us  - For the Girls
Sketchy Colors - Pink & Beige
Rainbow Lady's - Shabby Chic
Stampin' B's - Use a flower


.

31 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun congratulations could not have happened to a more talented,lady this is just stunning hun adore the detail and that lace is just gorouges hugs cheryl xxxxx

Holly said...

Mria this is such a precious card! I love the bits of lace and your ribbon blossom is gorgeous! Congratulations on being guest designer!

Lauren said...

Maria,
This is gorgeous! What a wonderful baby card! We're so happy to have you as out March guest designer!
Lauren
Tuesday Throwdown DT

*Vicki* said...

Wow!! Maria, this is so so gorgeous sweetie!! I love your yummy ribbons and design!! So Vintage elegance!!TFS! HUGS

Davi said...

So Beautiful Maria!! I love the vintage look with the beautiful image!! Fab Job.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Maria!! I just love your vintage flair and all the eye candy!! Your lace, seam binding, crocheted flowers and colors are gorgeous!! Beautiful baby card.
Congrats on the gdt!! Can't wait to see all your creations for it.
Have a great day!
hugs,
Chris

Marlene said...

Yes, you do vintage rather well! Is there anything you CAN'T do?! LOL I love all your creations!

Sharon said...

This is just fantastic!!! Love the lace! That image is just precious! :)

Ankie vd Polder said...

This is nice! Great idea. Love it. Hugs Ankie

Heather said...

Oh my goodness this is just GORGEOUS Maria! I love the muted pinks and that lace.
HUGS
Heather

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Ankie.

Hugs Riet.x

Nancy said...

What an amazing creation!! I love the image, and the paper is perfect for it!! Thank you for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

bosenberries said...

This is absolutely lovely!!! Thanks so much for joining us with our baby challenge at My Partner in Crafting Crime! I know you are a busy women but check out the DT call if you have time!! Robin

Pops x said...

This is just gorgeous chick, love the image hugs pops x x x

Lillian Child said...

Super sweet card creation!

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Oh Maria this is gorgeous! I love the colours thank you for joining us today at Craft your passion
Hugs
Tamara

Wendi said...

An absolutely beautiful card your work is stunning
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous card thank you so much for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week and good luck. Elizabeth x

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is such a gorgeous baby card. I love everything about it. You always do such a great job, Maria!

Rainbow Lady said...

Sweet and pretty. Thanks so much for playing Love Cynthia x

lalkygirl said...

stunning baby card ,love the pretty csoft colours and the image is lovely ,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck
tracey x

Jen said...

Lovely card, I like the image too. Thank you for joining in with Rainbow Lady's challenge this week.
Jen x

Joan Ervin said...

Soooo gorgeous, Maria!!!! The image is sooo precious and I LOOOVE all the beautiful shabby details!!!!!

Claire said...

Wow Maria what a gorgeous shabby chic creation! I love the image and the flowers are fab!! Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this time
Claire xx

cebelica said...

This is gorgeous!

Ellen said...

Åååå, amazing, lovely, beautiful, stunnimng work..is some of many words I can use on this card!!:) I have never seen the image before, but now I'm going to take a look a...many moore!:))
Thank you for playing with Sketchy Colors this week, and good luck to you!:)
Hope to see you again soon♥!:)
Hugs, Ellen

Marilyn Webb said...

So beautiful, thanks for joining us this week at Stamps R Us.
hugs Marilyn

Elena said...

How precious! Really like the soft color palette! Love the ribbon treatment too!

Kim said...

THis is gorgeous! I love the vintage look. It's so great to have you on our team this month.

Anne said...

Lovely card, thanks for linking up with us at OLL. Hugs x

DesigNeAl said...

I love the vintage look!
Thanks for joining us at Ooh La la with your beautiful card. We hope to see you again soon x