*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 8, 2011

GDT-Tuesday Throwdown -use scraps!

 .

Gosh, nothing posted since Saturday, now 2 in 1 day!  yea, I took a little break....so let's get back to it now!  lol

Here's my second GDT card for the Tuesday Throwdown challenge.  


Stamps: Whiff of Joy 
sentiment: Hero Stamps
Papers:  SU! cs, some K&Co, some digital
Ink: Copic markers
Other: kaisercraft gems, Stickles,
CM cutting system, CB emb. folder.

Our theme this week is to use scraps!  

That is ALWAYS a good theme in my book....I definitely need to use up some scraps....
my scrap box!
Our fabulous sponsor this week is Whiff of Joy Stamps!!!



So pop over to the challenge blog to see all the lovely DT creations and read about the WOJ prize this week!  Tuesday Throwdown Challenge blog!


I also wanted to give a lovely shout out to Cebelica of My Little World blog for sharing this fabby award with me!  Such a sweetheart, thank you hun!!  Please pop over to her blog and see her beautiful creations!

I give this to all who visit today!



Wishing you a day sprinkled with fun!
Blessings!



I've shared this project with...
All that Scraps - anything goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything goes
Let's Ink It Up - NO DIGI and Embossing
Secret Crafter - Patchwork Backgrounds
Catch The Bug -  Anything Goes 
Crafty Ann's - birthday card
Floweret - play/kids birthday
CCEE Stampers - swirls
Charisma Cardz - 4-legged friends
Crafty Sentiments  - birthdays
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - designer papers
Meljens Designs -  include an animal
Fussy and Fancy - embossing and/or paper piecing
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Birthday cards, gift packaging or gifts
Pixie Dust Studio  - seeing polka dots
Crafty Creations -  feminine, birthday, blues and greens
Creative Belli -  animals
Paper Shelter Challenge -  use your scraps
Catered Crop recipe...
  • Pattern Paper – Plaids or Stripes
  • Colors – Spring, pastel colors
  • Color Mediums – Copic markers
  • Tools – Circle
  • Theme – Birthday
  • Shapes – Circles, curly flourishes.


.

31 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh love love this image hun,and the layout is just pefect,great way to use up your scraps too,hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Maria,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Elena said...

Love the colors of this card! This mouse is so adorable!
I am trying to use all my scraps too lately! :)

Lauren said...

This is so cute! I really love the layout! We're so happy to have you as guest DT for TT!
Lauren

Crystal said...

Oh my Maria I LOVE Henry and you did an amazing job with this cutie!!!!! Congrats on yoru guest spot sweetie!!! WOOHOO that is fabulous!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a fun card I love this image! Using scraps is the best concept just hard to follow through!

*Vicki* said...

Such a sweet image, fab colors and design too Maria!! Perfect layout for using those scraps!! :) TFS! HUGS

Kim said...

This is so sweet!!!!

Andie's Space said...

Hi Maria,
This looks so sweet. I love your image & fab colouring. What a sweet sentiment too. Thanks for joining us this week at Secret Crafters.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Jac said...

Great way to use up your scraps, love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous!

Thanks for joining our “Patchwork Background” challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Tina said...

good afternoon - sweetness!

what a sweet card - love the scraps makes it look really sweet and colorful...kind of like you!

I have been MIA too - feels good to get back to the creativity.

xo
in sunny & cool cali!
tina

Linda McClain said...

What a sweet and cheerful card. I love it! Way to rock the Catered Crop challenge - I'm so glad you joined us.

Marlene said...

ADORABLE! Love that little mouse. What a fun card! Beautifully pieced together.

papertrails leaver said...

Hey Maria! I hope you are doing well. Your card is just as cute as can be. Love the mouse holding that big cupcake. fun! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week! :-) Amy

Ellie said...

What a fantastic card Maria. Love the bright and cheerful colors, your coloring is amazing, makes me want to get back into the copic habbit.
Beautiful papers sketch!
And thanks for posting a picture of your scraps, I like how they are standing up in the box, mine are all laying flat and it takes me forever to dig in it. I will have to reorganize mine.

SuzanneK said...

Love it, love the image, fab colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck, Suzanne x

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps this week ! Your card is so pretty ! I love the image, too cute ! Good luck !

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful card Maria - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Floweret said...

Superfun card and I love to use scraps too - it makes me feel so good ;)

Thanks for stoping by at Floweret challenge and thanks for joining this months fun!

Floweret said...

Superfun card and I love to use scraps too - it makes me feel so good ;)

Thanks for stoping by at Floweret challenge and thanks for joining this months fun!

Pops x said...

Stunning work sweetie, big hugs Pops x x x

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Maria, its one of my favourite woj images. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week.
Pinky

iReneM said...

This is lovely - such gorgeous colours
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
x

Donna said...

So sweet Maria and such a pretty combination of colours on your DP...love this little mouse and perfectly sentiment! Thank you for the comment you left for Sophie...would love to see you do your strutt now lol! Donna x

Patsi said...

beautiful card, lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at LIIU. Patsi x

Lisette Morris said...

Adorable! Love the sentiment! and your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

uksharon said...

Love it! Great colours and detail
Thanks for joining us at LIIU this week
Best wishes, Sharon

Cor* said...

Oh Yeah! HOw fun is this! I adore your use of papers with this stamp! Was a pleasure to see your embossed creation at LIIU! Thanks for playing! Good luck!

Kim said...

The little mouse is so cute! The papers and colors are beautiful. I wish my scraps were all put away in a nice box like yours.

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!!! Love it all! Thanks for playing along at Catered Crop!