*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 9, 2011

Paper Smooches - Thanks ever so much!

Happy Wednesday!

Here's a quick card...Clean & Simple with a bit of dramatic flair!  lol

Stamps: Paper Smooches (pretty phrases)
Papers: Stampin Up! dsp
Inks: Memento, SU! for sponging
Other: Kaisercraft bling

Check this out,  5 easy steps..
  1. punch squares from design paper & sponge edges
  2. lightly score outline 'frame' around edge, draw line with marker
  3. adhere squares in desired pattern
  4. stamp sentiment
  5. add bling
Red, white & blue are always a favorite and I'm really enjoying these sentiments from Paper Smooches; love the font style!  too fun!

I like the way it turned out; makes me smile! 

I sure hope you're able to do something today that makes you smile! 
Take care and I'll be back with more 5 step cards!!
Blessings!



I'm sharing today's creation with...
Simon Says - anything goes
Your Next Stamp - use blue
Creative Craft Challenges - Thank You themed
Karen's Doodles Netherlands - CAS with one catch detail
My Time To Craft - Jewels
Tuesday Throwdown - Use your scraps
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Woodware USA  - Sentiment as the focus
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything goes
Southern Girls  - Brads, gems or dewdrops
Raise the Bar - sentiment only


.

32 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh I just LOVE this Maria!! What a wonderful CAS style design!! LOVE the added bling!:) Have a good evening!!HUGS

Shelly said...

I love the design you came up with for your CAS card, Maria. It's beautiful!

Danni said...

Ohhh..I like this!! what a great card!

Crystal said...

OOOO Maria this is FABULOUS!!!! I LOVE this design, Such a striking creation sweetie!

Patti J said...

Now, this is so much fun! I love it, and that little bit of bling makes it pop all the more! Great card, Maria!!! Hugs...

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is so stylish, love it. Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week.

Wendy

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just stuning what a brilliant design,and the added bling,just pefect hugs cheryl xxxx

joey said...

Maria this totally rocks, its so simple but so elegant, I absolutely love it. Joey xxx

Nancy said...

What a great CAS card that looks super intricate!! Love the sponged edges!! Thank you for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

papertrails leaver said...

Dramatic it is indeed! The color palette kept at a min adds to this charming card. You did good! :-). Amy

Marlene said...

I LOVE the "argyle" feel to this card, Maria! Beautiful!

thestampingbug said...

Neat-o card! Love the paper diamonds and the blingy diamonds too. The sentiment is FABULOUS!!! Love that script! Thanks for playing in the WoodwareUSA challenge this week. Good luck! Kerry

Joan Ervin said...

What a fabulous design, Maria!!!!! I love how you added the bling and the PS sentiment is wonderful!!!!! I think I need that sentiment set!!!!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Very chic.

Liefs, Karen's Doodles NL!

Renata

Allison said...

fab card, very effective
AllisonX

Pat (mspfd) said...

OMG, this is gorgeous. Your design is pure genius!!!

Donna said...

Wow Maria, this is such a fab design which really catches the eye...love the patriotic colours :) Donna x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

now THIS is absolutely gorgeous! simply fabulous!!!!

i think spring will just pass over illinois and not make a stop - oy vey! lol.

hugs :)

Dawn B. said...

This is fabulous. What a great way to use your squares. I love the colors. This would be perfect for a patriotic occasion.

Tina said...

Maria - this is super cool. Love the design of it. and the simple sentiment makes the whole card pop. Beautiful job .

xo
tina

Kim said...

Love this! What a great idea!!!

Donna said...

Oh I love this card Maria, how did you do the border round the edge it looks great with this design. Hugs donna x

Pops x said...

Gorgeous creation sweetie in fabulous colours, big hugs love Pops x x x

Micki said...

wowsers, I love it. It's simply gorgeous - so elegant.

Inny said...

What a beautiful card, Maria! Simple but elegant!

Hugs, Henny (GD Karen's Doodles)

Elena said...

Wow! How gorgeous it is! Love, love your 5-step card idea! You are very talented and so creative!

Beth said...

Maria this one is my favorite of your 5 step cards I love the shapes I take it there is no layers except the diamond shapes?

Hugs
Beth

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Maria I do love this design those colours and sentiment look great.
hugs
Lorraine x

Karen Howard said...

OMG, I love the design on this card!

Chrissie said...

Ooooooooh I love this one Maria!
Thanks so much for joining in our 'Jewels' challenge at MTTC this week!
Chrissie

Dawn said...

Maria, really cool idea for a card. I am going to try and create a card like this. Thanks for a great ideas!

Dawn

Cheryl said...

Awesome card! I love the design and the bold (Patriotic) colors.