*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 29, 2011

Riddle Me This! (3/29)

Happy Tuesday!

Do you like riddles?
Stamps: Doodle Pantry (apple snack) digi
sentiment:  Marlene @ Disguised as a Grown-Up blog   
Papers: SU! cs & dsp
Ink: Copic markers
Others: Nesties, hole punch,
SU! ribbon.

Inside reads...Finding 1/2 the worm! **gulp**



Thank you Marlene for these fun sentiment freebies!  I never remember to take a photo of the inside of my cards when I actually finish them.  Sorry!  I didn't do anything fancy, just printed it on the white cardstock!

I made this fun card for Digital Tuesday's challenge offered up by our lovely Lora...."for the kids!"   Pop over to the challenge blog to see all the fun creations by our super fabulous team members!
Digital Tuesday Challenge blog!

I over-slept this morning!  geeshhz  I went to bed really early last night thinking I would get up early this morning!  lol   didn't quite work out that way!

Hope your Tuesday is beautiful!   I'll be right back with my challenge card for Tuesday Throwdown!
Blessings!

Paper Playtime -  Anything Goes
Die Cut Dreams - Use a food themed Digi image
KB Cute monday - Food & Beverages
Gingerloft - Die Cuts or Punches
Pile It On - Cute
.

23 comments:

Donna said...

What a great card! love the layout and that sentiment is so funny. Hope your well and you enjoyed your little lie in lol, did you wake up screaming as I do if I sleep in! Hugs Donna x

Jaspere said...

I love everything about this one. Cute and funny...

Dawn said...

Maria, I have an award for you! Please come over to my blog and pick it up!
Dawn

Heide said...

This is just adorable! Love your layout and the fun saying.

Jerusha said...

I am totally giggling over this! What a great card and a great sentiment! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

hehe! Love that sentiment and your awesome layout which showcases your fun image beautiully. Super duper card, Katlyn.

Amy Johnson said...

This is so cute! Love that sentiment and all the clean, white space with the image.

Danni said...

LOL! Fun card!!

Kathy Winter said...

Love it!! Such a sweet card =) TFS!!

K. Joy said...

LOL! Oh dear, that reminds me of when we had apple trees in our yard. Hee, hee! Great card, and funny sentiment!!

Marlene said...

Awww, Maria - your card is great!!!!! I'm so glad you used the sentiment - and thanks for the little shout out!

Yours is the second one I've seen today with that sentiment. (Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!) Heeeheee!!!

(Now remember - always cut your apples first...ha ha!)

Chelsea said...

HA! Funny card!

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, this is fantastic what a brilliant image and sentiment I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Ellie said...

What a fun card!! Love that stamp, the sketch you used is just perfect to show show off that cutie!! Love the all white card front!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Really a cute card.

Robbie said...

So funny and such a cute card. How clever to use the round medallion for the image and then hang from ribbon like an apple. Your apple is colored deliciously!

Lisa said...

This is GREAT!! Two of my favorites things in one card - darling image from Doodle Pantry and super clever sentiment from Marlooney :) I love your layout, too!

Sharon Basel said...

So stinking cute! Love that sentiment!
Sharon :)

Crafty Chris said...

Fantastic card, Thanks for joining us at DCD.
Chris x

Sandy O said...

Oh No, ha ha ha

Love the card and image :o)

craftykitten said...

Great card Maria, love the sentiment and the tag line!! Thanks for sharing with us at Die Cut Dreams this time. Good Luck.
Hugs
Dawn and the Dream Team xx

Lynn said...

How fantastic! Love that cute little worm and the bow is gorgeous!
Thanks so much for joining us Gingerloft Challenges:)
huggs
Lynn xx

Debs said...

Love the vibrant colors and fabulous sentiment, great creation, thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams, we hope to see you again soon
Debs R