*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 30, 2011

Sew Easy Stamping Technique! (3/30)

Happy Wednesday!

Do you sew?   I really enjoyed sewing once upon a time, even have a box load of fabric.  I'll have to whip something up and show off my hidden talent!  haha

"May your bobbin always be full!"
 
Stamps: Hot Off the Press (stamped stitches) clear acrylic
sentiment: CG
Papers: SU! cs
Ink: SU! pumpkin pie classic pad
Other: button sticker, floss, dimentionals

I created this focal point by using my 'intact' stamp set as a stamp.  Used my cuttlebug plate for my clear mounting block.  how fun is that?!


We have a new Belli Challenge for you today!  For the next two weeks, our theme is Seamstress!  You can use stitching, buttons etc on your card or make it a sewing themed card like I did!  Interpret however you like!  Check out the variety of inspiration from the rest of the DT and put your name in the hat to be the next Belle of the Belli!
Creative Belli Challenge blog!

We've been busy with homeschooling paperwork these past few weeks.  I've kept up better this year, but Pennsylvania is one of the stricter states regarding homeschool laws; paperwork, record-keeping, portfolios, evaluations!  ugh!  Oh well, school will wrap up for us by the end of April.  Then we'll have a chance to relax a little!

Enjoy your hump day!
Blessings!


I'm sharing my creation today with...





.

28 comments:

Mummylade said...

brilliant!

maryr917 said...

this is a great card maria-the stamp set you used is perfect for a "seamstress" challenge-love the sentiment

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is "sew" fun Maria!! I just love that sentiment and your background. ""Sew" perfect for this week's challenge. You rock girl!
hugs,
Chris

jdmommy said...

Maria, when I saw your card I thought you really stitched! Imagine my surprise when I saw they were stamps!! This card is really cute! Good for you, GF!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a great idea!!! I love all of the different stitches represented too. Awesome!

joy said...

This is toooooo cute! I love your sentiment! The different stitching is a fantastic idea!

Karen W said...

Great idea for this challenge, I think I have those stamps and forgot about them. Wonderful card!

Pops x said...

This is fantastic sweetie, hugs pops x

Lea L. said...

This is super cute!! I love the sewing theme!! Thanks for joining us at the CPS Sketch Blog this week!! ♥♥♥

Beth Norman said...

So it's one stamp. You fooled me. I love it! I tried to leave a comment earlier but the link on your card wasn't working. Go check it out.

ike said...

Excellent - this is so unusual. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create this week.
Ike xx
SC DT

Sadilla said...

very nice and original, different from usual cards!!! I like, also cause I love stitching! =))))
thanks for sharing at the pixie cottage
hugs
Sadia

Crystal said...

Oh WOW Maria what a super FUN set and a fabulous card design!!! This is GREAT!

Danni said...

What a fun card!! Very neat!

Dana said...

Awesome card. I love the sentiments. Thanks for playing along with the YNS challenge.

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a neat idea for a card. Love it! Great stitching. Thanks so much for playing along with the Pixies this week! I have blog candy available if you are interested!
Denise
PCDT

Marlene said...

Fun card, Maria! Now that's my kind of stitching! :)

Katherine said...

Love your clean and simple design on this card! I have to agree with some of the others - this is my kind of stitching! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create this week!
Katherine xx
SC DT

Gingersnap Stampers said...

Wonderful card! Love the stitched look! Thanks for playing the Gingersnapper's Choice Challenge at Gingersnap Creations!

Nancy said...

An absolutely adorable set of stamps, and the sentiment is just perfect!! I love the orange!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sugar Creek Hollow!

Joan Ervin said...

How cool is this...you used the perfect stamps for the sewing challenge, Maria....this looks sooo awesome!!!!

LeAnne said...

Love this-cute "stitching" and the color is great!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Well, I would certainly say you NAILED the stitching portion of this challenge! I love the fun, bright orange color you chose. The sentiment is very cute! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow. Hope to see you again soon!
~Renee
SCH DT

Katie said...

Great card!
Thanks for stitching with us in The Pixie Cottage :)

Allison said...

This is brill! Esp. using them all together...smart!

Scrapaddict said...

I love it and since I don't sew this set would be perfect. Thanks for playing Simply Create!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Maria this is such a fun card what a great way to show off those fun stamps!Thanks for playing along with the Your Next Stamp "Sew Fun" challenge!

trisha too said...

CUTE card!

:)