*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 7, 2011

4/7 Baby Bud Designs introduces Savannah

Happy Thursday!

I have 3 posts coming at you today.  I don't think that has ever happened before, I'm usually a one-a-day kinda blogger!

We are introducing a brand new Baby Bud today....Savannah!

Stamps: Baby Bud Designs (Savannah) digi
sentiment: Verve Stamps  
Paper: SU! cs & dsp
Other: MS punch, CM cutting system,
button/floss, piercing tool
for faux stitching.

Isn't she darling?   I love images that just scream to be paper pieced!  Pop over to the store blog to see the beautiful Savannah creations from the rest of the DT!

Want your very own Baby Bud?   click HERE!

ok, I'll be back in a little for a blog hop celebration!
Blessings!


Here are a few challenges for today!

Your Next Stamp Challenge - stitching
Top Tip Tuesday - Thank You
DDH Challenges - Stitches
*Paper Playtime -Anything Goes
Card Ideas - Spotty Dotty
 Fashionista Friday - Sew Something




.

11 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute cute!

Cheryl said...

oh maria hun this is just so cute,and,brilliant paper piecing,too hugs cherylx

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so sweet!

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card Maria, its so cute.
luv
Debby

Beth aka BR-T said...

Maria this darling I just adore her sweet dress!

Lisa said...

awwww to cute!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow she's so super sweet!! LOVE your coloring and layout Maria!! Smiles, Vicki

Stamping 4 Pleasure said...

OH! How sweet this card is. Lovely.
Hugs, Sandra

PS: Thanks for visiting me!
Hugs, Sandra

Pat (mspfd) said...

Another Baby Bud Beauty! You make the best cards using the cute baby buds! Love this. Awesome coloring and paper piecing. Gorgeous work, Maria.

margie c said...

Awww, Maria! She's a lil darling! I love what you did with Savanah and your card! Cute!
So many wonderful things happening on your blog! You truly are inspiring to me :) Thank you!
hugs, margie

Krista said...

Yes I agree with Margie, I'm lovin all the posts on your blog! Oatmeal raisin cookies are my absolute all time FAV!!! Definately going to try that recipe! Anyway your Savanah card is absolutely ADORABLE! I LOVE the pattern on her dress! And those colours are perfect! Another fabulous card! Hope all is well!
Hugs, Krista