*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 25, 2011

Can you smell the Bacon?

.


I have a fun card to share with you!

Here's the perfect card for that friend who is on 'doctor's orders' to eat healthier foods, but refuses to listen!  Know anyone like that???


"Life expectancy would grow
by leaps and bounds if
green vegetables smelled as
good as bacon." 

Stamps:  Doodle Pantry (Crazy Cravings)
sentiment: CG
Papers: Doodle Pantry digi papers (Sweet N Salty)
Other: MS border punch, vintage seam binding

Too fun!  This is one of the recent releases from Doodle Pantry.com!  Bacon image & digital paper!

There's a new Paper Playtime challenge up today too, the theme is friends!    The theme is open for interpretation, we love seeing your wonderful papercrafts!

Blessings!

14 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh gosh Maria! This is just great!!
I love it!! :)

Marlene said...

Ha ha ha!! That's me to a "T"!!! LOVE it!

Chelsea said...

Love the bacon. Never seen that as an image! Sooooo cool!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My Goodness....so true...fab card!

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, this made me laugh Maria what a great sentiment and a super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Pat (mspfd) said...

I absolutely adore this card! Very creative and the sentiment could not be more perfect! Awesome work!

Patti J said...

Cute, cute, cute, Maria - made me laugh out loud!!! Hugs!

Lorie said...

That is such a fun card!

K. Joy said...

That's great! :) What a fun way to use the set. Great clean and simple design, too!!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Maria, what a hoot of a sentiment. Totally love that bacon, makes me hungry! =)
Hugs, Sarah

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh wow what a great card, I LOVE IT!, it is funny, C&S, and super creative - wow! Thanks for sharing.

Kathy Winter said...

Awesome job! Love the sentiment too:)

Dawn Frost said...

LOL Maria I love it! BUT I kinda don't agree, if everything smelled as good as bacon I'd be huge! I love bacon!

Laurie said...

what a great sentiment!! Fabulous take on the images!