*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 21, 2011

eek! Look What I found in my attic!!!

.


Looky what I found!  
They say it's used for sewing, so I googled it, yep, it's a sewing machine!




Took the cover off and plugged it in.  yay! the little light works!  

I know I have thread somewhere, now I just need to remember how to thread it!  
Oh this is going to be fun....I'm off on a sewing adventure, stay tuned!

Hope you're all having a fun day!
Blessings!


PS.  Thank you for the emails & positive feedback on the Blogging tip (no-reply blogger)!  Glad so many of you were able to use the info!  It was fun chatting with you!  HUGS! 
.

10 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, you are on a roll now, Maria! Think of all the crafty goodness you can cook up with sewing machine in hand. :)

Donna said...

Oh my! What a find, your going to have so much fun. My o/h thinks its hilarious that he bought me a sewing machine and all I use it for is sewing cards. One day I may move up to material lol. hugs Donna x

Toyin O. said...

That is a nice sewing machine; have fun sewing!

Dawn said...

What a great find in your attic! Have fun on your sewing journey. I am starting on a knitting journey.. :)

Anne said...

Wow Maria, lucky you. My last machine went on fire but I'd love to get another one. Knitting's my things at the moment - along with crafting of course. Hope you have a lovely Easter. Hugs x

Patti J said...

Ha, there is no stopping you now! I went as far as to drag mine out of the closet 3 weeks ago (before Florida), plug it in (after Florida), and there it sits. I am SCARED to sew on cards!!!!! Okay girlie, you are to inspire me - that is your goal in life!!!

Marlene said...

Yay you! Have fun stitching your way around cards and stuff!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh what a find indeed Maria I simple cannot wait to see you in stitches!

Heide said...

Yahoo! Just think of the beautiful cards you came make even more beautiful! Just watch out for your fingers!

Calypso said...

Yeah Maria-
You are in for some major fun!!!
I love my little machine....so you have uncovered what's to become a fancy addiction!! :)

Can't wait to see what you sew up for us!!