*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Mary Anne!!!

Happy Tuesday!

Our Baby Bud Design family is celebrating the birthday of our lovely owner Mary Anne Wainright today!!!

Happy Birthday Mary Anne!

She's the wonderful artist behind the whimsically sweet Baby Bud Designs we all adore!    To help celebrate the Baby Bud Designs© etsy shop is having a   2 day BOGO sale!  Today & tomorrow, April 26 -27, buy one get one FREE!!!   yay!

Stamps: Baby Bud Designs (snowdrop)
sentiment: Clear Dollar Stamps
Papers: K&Co dp
Ink: Copic markers
Other: Nesties, Prima flower,
 SU! word window punch,
clear stickers, seambinding.

I made Mary Anne a card with one of the flower Buds, Snow Drop, isn't she a sweetie?!   The sketch I used today is our new challenge sketch @ Digital Tuesday!  

Now, I tend to veer a bit from sketches, not my thing, so you will definitely want to check out the actual sketch over @ the challenge blog along with all the beautiful DT creations!!


I've been busy working on a bunch of new crafts, though I really should be continuing with my cleaning!!  I think that's why my spring cleaning melds into fall cleaning, I just can't seem to keep at it!  lol   The weather was beautiful yesterday, so nice to start drying out!  Seems like the rain was here forever!
Hope your having a beautiful day!  Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings!



I'm linked to...

*Digital Tuesday - sketch
House of Gilli -  lots of layers and faux or real stitching
Creative Inspirations -use a Digi.
Delicious Doodles - Anything goes.
Southern Girls -Green & blue.
Stampavie and More - birthday






.

26 comments:

Vicki said...

Maria, this image is precious! Such wonderful color in this card! I know Mary Anne is going to enjoy it! Be sure to check out my latest blog post! There is something special for you! Blessings to you!

Tina said...

Hey friend - this is a beautiful card and what a great gift for your pal. Thanks for the recipe too.

I love to see you crafting...and because you pair it with a card it's even more inspiring.

Now get back to your cleaning...NOT! Have a great week,

xo
tina

Saskia said...

Beautiful card Maria!!!! :)

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card Maria, what an adorable image.
luv
Debby

Fleur said...

Maria, this is adorable.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Chelsea said...

This is awesome. Happy birthday Mary Anne!

Joan said...

Totally sweet card, Maria. Love the flower in the midst of the ribbon.

Ellie said...

How cute! Love how you added the rose with the ribbon and tag. Beautiful!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Maria,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Bea said...

What a gorgeous card :o)

Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time

Bea

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous loving your colours that you have chosen, fab hugs pops x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is so sweet Maria I love that image and the papers you have used a gorgeous card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Giò said...

WOW!!! Such a super cute card!!!! Thanks a lot for joining us at SAM challenge.
Hugs, Giò

Amy Johnson said...

So super cute! Love the ribbon treatment!

Basement Stamper said...

she is darling, great card!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so sweet, Maria! I love the beautiful bow.

Yone said...

Cute image ! Tks for joining us at House of GILLI this week ! Hugs,Yone

Krista said...

Maria, this card is so sweet I can taste the sugar! I LOVE it! And I know my mom did too! Thanks much for helping me celebrate her bday! Talk soon,
Hugs, Krista

Calypso said...

Maria-
I LOVE it!!! I love the colors you used to color her!!! Beautiful card!

Hugs, Calypso

Marlene said...

Adorable Baby Bud card! Love the gorgeous coloring you've done here.

Trish and Treasure said...

This card is gorgeous!

Suzi said...

This is so sweet Maria, love that cute image and your papers. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

Beth Norman said...

Such a cute card. Awesome colouring.

Teri said...

What a cute creation hun!
Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, good luck with the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x

Cheryl said...

Oh this is so sweet! I know I have said it before (but it's true!) I love the mix of papers and your beautiful coloring.

Julie said...

Such a sweet image! Thanks for sharing with the Southern Girls. Enjoy the weekend,Julie x