*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 15, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 2 - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday!
 
It's time for an Inspire Me Fridays link-up party!   We would love to see what you've been working on!  



Inspire Me Fridays





I would like to thank the few lovely ladies that linked up for my very first party last week!  This is all new to me and I appreciate the support!  THANK YOU!

 Here are some Link-up suggestions, if this is new to you too!    
  • Cards, scrappy layouts
  • any paper craft
  • sewing projects
  • needle crafts
  • home decor
  • recipes
  • DIY projects
  • remodeling photos
  • Cricut projects
Here's how it plays out-
  • Only link your own projects.
  • Direct links please.
  • Please link back to this post or blog!
  • Please comment on the link in front of yours....it's a great way to meet new friends!

Inspire Me Friday will remain open for the weekend!








    15 comments:

    Cheryl said...

    Oh how did I miss this hun,great idea,so thought i would enter in the fun,hugs cheyrl xxxxxxx

    MiamiKel said...

    What a fun blog with so much going on! :) We are having a wee blog hop for Heather if you would like to stop by - blessings to you! x0x0

    Heather said...

    I LOVE your Inspire me Friday idea! So much fun!!! I had a post I was going to add with a tutorial and all that good stuff ... but my friends got me all flustered with a surprise blog hop for me... so I will try to add it next week or have something new to share then! Thank you so much for the inspiration you always share and for this fun link to post

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Sara said...

    Thank you for starting a new challenge! I love it! Have a wonderful weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

    Deonna said...

    Thank you for a great challenge!

    Andrea said...

    Just found your challenge - I love your idea of commenting on the previous entry. I'm going to attempt to do that on all challenges I enter from now on.
    Love, Andrea xx

    Lynn said...

    What a great new challenge, Maria!
    huggs
    Lynn xx

    anne jorunn said...

    Just found this blog.
    Great challenge!!
    Hugs,
    Anne Jorunn:)

    Audrey Pettit said...

    How fun that you are hosting linky parties now, Maria! I LOVE them. Can't wait to check out everyone's projects. :)

    Pat (mspfd) said...

    How fabulous is this! Congratulations on your new challenge, Maria!

    Carol Ann said...

    Good luck with your new venture x

    Dori said...

    I came to link my card and was a bit surprised to see the linky tool closed already! Is it only a weekend challenge?

    Maria Matter said...

    Inspire Me Fridays IS only open on the weekends... BUT you can link up projects from ALL WEEK long when the post goes live each Friday!

    back linking is welcome @ Inspire Me Fridays!

    Ceal said...

    I just found your challenge too Maria! I was to late to post my card tho :(

    Andrea said...

    Love your cards! congrats!!
    Will do something to link up here for sure!