*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 22, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 3 - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday!

It's time for an Inspire Me Fridays link-up party!  

I loved seeing all the creative projects last week!   I'll be featuring some of you & your wonderful creations here soon!!





Inspire Me Fridays






 Here are some Link-up suggestions,   
  • Cards, scrappy layouts
  • any paper craft
  • sewing projects
  • needle crafts
  • home decor
  • recipes
  • DIY projects
  • remodeling photos
  • Cricut projects
Here's how it plays out-
  • Only link your own projects. 
  • Direct links please.
  • Link back to my blog OR add my button to your blog, so others can play too!!
  • Please comment on the link in front of yours....it's a great way to meet new friends!


Link up any project you would like to share....from the past or present.  We're all about inspiration here!



Inspire Me Friday will remain open for the weekend!


5 comments:

Michele F. said...

Hi Maria! You left the best and so nice of a comment on my blog earlier today... I just had to say hello! :-) Made me smile and thanks so much for my congrats and complimentary sentiments! You are a wonderful person!!
Michele

Tracy said...

Thanks for letting me link and play! I love sharing ideas.

JustYolie said...

I just linked up and now following. Thanks!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

hey sweetie.... wishing you and yours a truly blessed easter.

hugs :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Ooops I'm late, but here is my card anyways:

http://silkeledlow.blogspot.com/2011/04/fttc115-my-turn.html

Have a wonderful day! ~S~