*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 8, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays - Show us what you made!

Happy Friday!

Welcome to Inspire Me Fridays!


I'm so inspired by all the beautiful creations I see on the web....yes, greeting cards &  scrappy layouts, but it doesn't stop there!  I love to see delicious kitchen creations, sewing projects, refinished furniture, remodeled kitchens...bathroom, bedrooms, decorating ideas for the home, needle crafts, trash-to-treasure projects, altered crafts and Cricut creations....get the picture?!  

I can spend hours reading all the thousands of blogs I follow, you are ALL so talented & creative!  So now I would like to invite you to show me your wonderful creations!

Here's how it plays out...

  • If you made it with your own hands, link it up!  We all want to see it!!
  • Direct links please.
  • Please link back to this post/blog!!
  • Please comment on the link in front of yours....it's a great way to meet new friends!

Inspire Me Friday will remain open for the weekend!




.

7 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh, Maria! What fun!!!! Thanks for doing this! Hugs...

Tina said...

great new feature lady.

Oh and yes anytime you want to meet up for a mango margarita - I am there. Hope the weather clears up soon.

xo
tina

Marlene said...

Love your new feature, Maria! Happy weekend!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oatmeal cookies are great any time! just copied the recipe and am going to give it a try. TFS!

Meg said...

Hi! I linked up and visited...Your blog is so cute...how do you get that little flower to float around by your mouse? It's so fun!

Chelsea said...

Very fun idea!

Sandy Ang said...

What a lovely link party for Fridays. Just found your blog and linked up my best mom card