*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 27, 2011

Java Queen

Happy Wednesday!

With the Royal wedding only days away, we Belli girls are challenging you to show us your royal stash...crowns, tiaras, diamonds, fleur de lis, etc.

Stamps: Hero Arts
Image: Crafty Secrets
sentiment: CG
Papers: scraps, vintage book page
Other: lace, MS pearls, teapot die cut,
fine & chunky glitter.

I've had a sheet of Crafty Secret images foreveh!!!  Found this one with a crown and ran with it!   The DT did a beautiful job with this challenge, check it out.   Creative Belli challenge!

I'm running a bit behind with posting DT cards this week...but I will eventually get caught up.  Someone throw a holiday in the mix and it sent me in a tizzy!  lol
We're also finishing up the last weeks of our homeschool!  yay!  I just need to collect a few more assignments from the kids for the portfolio and schedule our evaluations.  I'm partially done with writing up the new objectives for next season, just waiting on my DD to decide on which History curriculum she wants to go with.  Life is good, just busy!

Hope you all are enjoying the day!
Blessings!


I linked to-


Creative Belli - Royalty 
A Spoonful Of Sugar - All Things Royalty 
Partytime Tuesdays -  Anything Goes 




.

14 comments:

Patti J said...

Too cute, Maria! You are so stinkin' creative!!! Have a great day :)

Crystal said...

Beautiful Maria, I LOVE LOVE the lace!!! So gorgeous sweetie!

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is just,gorgeous love love that lace,just perfect hugs cheryl xx

Joan said...

Too cute - that card is perfectly me!!!!

CAS said...

The card is perfectly "charming."
CAS

jdmommy said...

Maria, this is killer! I laughed out loud when I saw this card! Royalty indeed!!

Marlene said...

Ha ha ha!!! that's hilarious! (Even to someone who hates coffee!)

Shelly Schmidt said...

I am not a Java Juicer...but this is just wonderful! I love the great face she is making and the sentiment is too funny- I need this for my sister!

maryr917 said...

oh I love your take on the royal challenge maria-your image & sentiment are a hoot

Joan Ervin said...

Can't get amy more royal than a Java Queen....this is fabulous, Maria!!! The picture is sooo cool looking and every little detail is just perfect!!!!

Robin Parker said...

Wow, what a clever way to incorporate the challenge into your creation!!

Cheryl said...

What a fun card! And so true too!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a fun, fun card! Great combination of image and sentiment. Have a great weekend.

Danie May said...

What a super fun royal inspired card. Thanks so much for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays this week.

Danie - PTT Design Team