*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 11, 2011

Rainy Day Chocolate Stash!

.

Happy Monday!

Do you have a rainy day chocolate stash?   I'm thinking it's a good thing I don't!  It's been raining here for a week!

Paper Playtime's challenge theme for the next two weeks is Weather!

 I spotted Heidi's lovely happy girl embroidery image the other day, well it made me smile as soon as I saw her, so I snagged her for my project!   Thank you Heidi for your wonderful illustration!


She's printed on GinaK's digital canvas paper for some added interest!  I made a basic lidded box and stashed a little {Private Reserve} Russell Stover's chocolate inside.   yum!   No, I didn't eat it once the photo was taken...this time!!!  This little gift is going to leave the property in it's entirety!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Hope your Monday is a good one!
Blessings!


I linked up today's creation @


Paper Playtime - weather
Guylou's Inimitability - Include at least one umbrella.
Mami Doodles -  Use a punch or die cut.
Stamp Something - Something sassy or with circles or with sassy circles.
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - Use the colours from the inspiration picture
Do You Stack Up? -  Follow the yellow brick road (use lots of yellow)
Paper Crafting Journey -  For the ladies in your life
Creative Card Crew - April showers
Scrapbook Sisters - yellow
The Paper Variety - photo inspiration

Sumo Sweet Stuff








LINKPARTYBUTTON


The Girl Creative

craft

24 comments:

WencheP said...

Such a great project. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

*Vicki* said...

Oh how yummy!! This is such a fun project Maria! I love your rainy day scene and the fun theme behind this! We all need one of these in our stash!! LOL!! Smiles, Vicki

patti west said...

How clever!! I LOVE the idea of a rainy day chocolate stash!! Love your colored image - this card is beautiful. Thank you for sharing w/us at the Paper Variety! :)

Dawn said...

Love this project! We all need a rainy day stash or for any day for that matter.

LOL

Kim Kelley said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing @ Guylou's Inimitability.

Sharon said...

I love it!! Great digi!! :)

Riet said...

So gorgeous Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Maria this is one gorgeous project, love the box and that image printing it on that special paper really does give it a wonderful effect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

pinky said...

You never fail to impress Maria!! This is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

Patti J said...

Gosh, I keep TRYING to have a rainy day chocolate stash, but it doesn't seem to work! Guess I eat the props before I realize what I'm doing :( Love your project, Maria! That image is adorable - it looks great on that canvas paper! Someone is going to be so lucky to receive this! Hugs...!

Fleur said...

Wow Maria this is amazing.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun,this is just brilliant gosh hun,you always make the most stunning,projects hugs cheryl xxxxx

Sara I. said...

Very cute card! Thank you for joining us at Guylou's and good luck :)

Gina L said...

Well, let's see. I've got a rainy day chocolate stash, a sunny day chocolate stash, a windy day chocolate stash....LOL. Anyway, what a great little gift box and very cool idea. Thanks for playing along at Guylou's Inimitability!

Mummylade said...

brilliant!

princesskitten said...

What a lovely idea - I am coming round you house to play ;-)

kitten DYSDU team

princesskitten said...

What a lovely idea - I am coming round you house to play ;-)

kitten DYSDU team

Denise and Louise said...

Gorgeous box and such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Digital Misfit said...

What a sweet and clever idea! I could use a rainy day chocolate stash! Thank you for making my design part of your lovely box!
hugs,
Heidi

Cindy said...

Such a great idea. I love how you printed the image. If I had a rainy day stash I would wish for rain every day! Thanks for joining us at PCJ this week. ~ hugs Cindy

Mary said...

Yummy!! Great idea, love it!!

having a {me} day said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley

michele said...

Fabulous! thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs xx

Brenda said...

I love it, what a darling gift!!! Thanks for playing along at Guylou's Inimitability!