*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 6, 2011

SCACD's 1st Challenge!

.


Happy Wednesday!

I was so excited to see SCACD's 1st challenge go live yesterday!  I have so many of their wonderful stamps and now I have a good excuse to ink them up!!!

Stamps: Victoria Case for SCACD (Winter)
sentiment: SU! so many sayings set
Papers: SU! cs, Summer Driggs digi paper
Other: MS snowflake punch, seam binding (new), 
Stickles, button/floss, dimensionals.


Yes,  I know it's spring, but I've been wanting to use this stamp foreveh!!!  Don't ya just love the blues & browns together?  Yum!


SCACD Friends With Heart


Challenge Blog



On the homefront, we've been spring cleaning, anyone who really knows me, knows I'm in a perpetual state of 'spring' cleaning.   I believe I would be truly happy in an empty house (except for my lovely family & crafting supplies, of course!)

As I was cleaning behind my dresser, I found some vinyl wall art I had forgotten about!  too fun!  So up it went!

I think I was originally saving it until we re-painted the walls, but I've thrown perfection out the door and decided to just enjoy the art now!

That's it for me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a new company release, an Easter blog hop and a brand new color challenge!

I hope you have the opportunity to do something today that makes your heart happy!
Blessings!


SCACD Friends With Heart

Challenge Blog





Want this badge?

.

12 comments:

Carmen O. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the card! I love blues and browns together. Your beautiful coloring makes it pop! Love your wall art too.

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Maria,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! So gorgeous Maria!! LOVE the snowflakes background and of course that image is the sweetest ever!! :) Smiles, Vicki

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is stunning, love it, hugs pops x x x

Renkata said...

hi dear Maria
ohhh wow I just love your adorable card.
The image is one of my favorite, you have coloured it so beautifly.
Fantastic layout.
Thanks for join us at SCACD challenge!!!
Hug's
Renkata

Danni said...

This is so pretty!! Love the snowflakes in the background! Thank you for playing along with SCACD Friends with Heart!!!

Marlene said...

this card is SO adorable...and in light of the fact that it's still way too cold for my blood, perfectly fitting!

Chelsea said...

Awesome card. Love all of the snowflakes! In real life I really don't want to see any more snow though. :)

Ellie said...

What a gorgeous card Maria. Love the blue and brown and the image is so cute!! The wall art looks fabulous too! I really need to continue with my spring cleaning.

Lori said...

Hello my lovely friend! Beautiful card with a cutie pie to shine :) Yes I do love blue and brown together, I think I need to use that combo again soon!

Today I am giving thanks to the LORD for protecting my friend and I as we drove through a fierce hail storm and missed an accident between a semi and compact car!!!

Blessed be the name of the LORD :)

Love and blessings,
Lori

Mary Lou said...

Goddness Maria this is just the sweetest!! I am so glad to know that now you have reason to create with these beauties!!! Hope to see your wonderful creations often:)
Thanks for joining us at our first SCACD Friends with Heart challenge!!! Good luck hun!!
Blessings

Lorraine said...

Such a sweet card! Love the blues & browns together and your coloring of that adorable stamp! Thanks so much for joining our SCACD Friends with Heart challenge!