*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 20, 2011

Wooden Crafts & Delicious Digis!

.


Happy Wednesday!

I mentioned previously that my decorating style is very country, actually crossing over into primitive!  If it's rusty,battered, beaten and peeling...I'm on it!

This is a fun piece I made with some ivy stamps I had forever, some paint and a few flat antique nails!  The hearts are store bought 'rusty' metal and I added a little moss on the nail 'perches' for fun!


The Design DIVAS are hopping along today.  Once a month we dig into our piles of stash to find something we haven't used for at least 6 months.  As you can imagine, we have alot to choose from!  lol  
If you're hopping with us this month, your next stop is talented DIVA Brenda Turner!



Now for my card loving peeps, here's a sweet treat!   Don't worry it's calorie free!

Stamps:  Doodle Pantry (decadent desserts, crazy cravings) sets
Papers:  Doodle Pantry Sweet & Salty digi papers
Other:  Nesties, Crystal Effects,
vintage seam binding, button.

Doodle Pantry has just released some awesomely delicious images!  I'm having a blast playing with them, and will be showing you some fun creations over the next few days!

The new Doodle Pantry challenge went live today too, and we're looking for buttons on your creations this time!  The challenge is open for 10 days, plenty of time to play along with us!

You can find all the new releases & challenge info @ the Doodle Pantry blog!

While you're there, be sure to sign up for the DP newsletter.  Laurie keeps you up-to-date on all the sales, discounts & specials, including the image Bundles she has available!!


I hope you like my fun creations today, thanks for stopping by!
Blessings!


I'm sharing today's creation at these awesome sites...








Show & Tell-Blue Cricket Design
(button unavailable at this time!)

Today's Creative Blog



.

26 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love the dessert card ant he bird house.

Heide said...

Your card looks super yummy! Beautiful ribbon too.

Susan said...

You have a great blog here, I'm a new follower! That card is great! It can be enjoyed without the guilt of calories! Very creative!

Susan
http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Payne Holler Cards said...

my my my - love that wood project...and your card is "too sweet"...LOL

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, Maria! I am loving your creations. What a great card and your birdhouse is fantastic!

Cindy said...

Maria, Love the birdhouse!! The dessert card is fabulous!!Love how you have the treats popped off of the page.
Great colors!

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Both are great projects Maria. I love the birdhouse and the card.

Auntie Em said...

That bird house is awesome! I love the little tufts of grass and the weathered wood. Gorgeous!
Your card is really 'sweet' too!(Hehehe! Sorry, I could help myself!) I love the colours and the popped up layers. Great sentiment!
Thanks for sharing! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant wood decoration Maria I love old, rusty and Country, lol, sounds a bit like me, lol. I love this one and the card big time
Hugs
Lorraine x

Danni said...

Love the wood working piece, so fun! and your card is just delish!!So nice!

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun,you have made 2 stunning creations,here,just adore,the first one,brilliant and your card is just,lush,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Marlene said...

Look at your craftastic projects!!!! Beautiful wood project...and card!

Gina said...

Great card, looks yummy! Love your wood piece too. I forget lots of times that my stamps can be used in different ways. Great job!

Celeste said...

Ohhh I love your projects

papertrails leaver said...

My favorite kind of dessert! Calorie free! Super cute card Maria! :-) Amy

Tina said...

I love your bird house - I have a small collection of bird houses too...oh and your card...um yummy!!!

sending hugs your way
xo
tina

MommaHen said...

Great project, thank you for stopping over and linking up!

Sandy O said...

I really like your style. The birdhouse is just to perfect!

*Vicki* said...

What a gorgeous birdhouse project Maria!! I love that!! And your card is just too yummy looking!! I love the images and coloring!! ;)

Crystal said...

Fabulous creations Maria!!! SOOOOOO beautiful!

Vicki said...

Maria, you make me tired just trying to keep up with all you do! When do you sleep?!?!? You are amazing and such an inspiration to us all! Blessings to you, dear lady!

Sandy Ang said...

Love your country style. That battered woodened creation is so fab. I can imagine it sitting pretty in the garden

Lorie said...

Super cute card! I like that idea!

K. Joy said...

Ooo, yummy yummy! ;) I've got to say though, the thing that catches my eye is the ribbon and pretty bow! Love pretty bows. :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Adore both of your projects, so talented! Love country style for either indoor or outdoor projects.

Your tree house is wonderful and the card is sooo 'yummy' :0) Thanks for sharing.

Kathy Winter said...

Looks real YUMMY!! Great job:)