*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 26, 2011

Blogger Issues & a quick card

Happy Thursday!

What a day!  I'm having major issues with Blogger!  Couldn't sign in....I think that's pretty major!   I know some others are having trouble leaving comments.  I did try unclicking "keep me signed in"  I know that has helped some, but not me!   I've switched over to my old Firefox browser (from Google Chrome) and am able to at least sign in & post.   Be patient with me.    Thank you & welcome to my new followers, as soon as I'm able I will happily be visiting your blogs too!

Here's a masculine card that should have been posted earlier this morning!


Aud Sentiments challenge went live today, we are using masculine sentiments this fortnight!  Digis with Attitudes is sponsoring, I've used one of their sentiments along with some K& Co dp (design paper) & some bakers twine.  Easy Peasy, but just right!

Tomorrow is Friday already & I'm looking forward to the Memorial Day weekend.
I hope you will all have opportunity to play along with my linky party - Inspire Me Fridays!  You can link up any & all of your wonderful craft projects, DIY projects or just anything that inspires you!  No rules really, just a bunch of inspiration! 

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Blessings!

.

15 comments:

Lisa said...

I was having problems yesterday with commenting and I could not sign out?? seems better now

Patti J said...

Great card, Maria! Thanks for sharing with us - I think it's been a mess all over blogland - I've had some issues too...hope they get them all straightened out!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Great card Maria love the sentiment!
The internet sights are becoming a pain the the bum!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Believe it or not - I was signed in and could not sign out so anyone could have gone into my blog and changed things - very scary (especially since I teach HS students and they can create alot of mischief!)

Marlene said...

Cute card, Maria!

A lot of people were talking about issues with blogger today (again).

The only thing I've seen is that followers widgets appear to be missing.

*Vicki* said...

Oh so many people having blogger isssues, hope it comes back for you soon my dear! Love your CAS design and that paper is awesome! :) Have a great weekend friend!!

Allison said...

Fun sentiment! Love the twine!

Cheryl said...

my blogger issues seem to be sorted so hope yours are soon hun as know it can be such a pain,love your CAS card hun just gorgeous hugs cheryl xxxxx

Anne said...

Wonderful man card Maria. Hope blogger gets it's act together soon as so many people are having problems. Hugs x

Saskia said...

Great card! :)

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Maria, love the sentiment and then all the numbers in the background, great idea. I too couldn't sign in but the funny thing was when I changed from Internet explorer to google chrome then it worked perfectly, can't work the internet out these days, some things seem to be working for one person but not the other. Who Know's! Way over my head lol. Enjoy your weekend hun. hugs Donna x

Abi said...

Fab guy card Maria. Yep, blogger's being a right pain at the mo. Seems to be totally hit & miss but at long as you've found something that works for you x

Susan said...

Hi Maria!

I have a little something for you on my blog, just a way to thank you!

Susan

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi maria! :P What a great card!! I love this!