*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 6, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 5 - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday everyone!

Welcome to Inspire Me Fridays, my weekend linky party!   Thank you all so much for sharing your wonderful creations each week!

Here are some featured creations from last week-

vintage bouquet - Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom


wedding cake card - Carolyn's Handmade Treasures

birthday card - Colouring for Pleasure



  Grab your featured button ladies!








Onto party #5 -





Inspire Me Fridays








Here's how it plays out-
  • Only link your own projects. 
  • Direct links please.
  • Link back to my blog OR add my button to your blog somewhere, so others can play too!!
  • Please comment on the link in front of yours....it's a great way to meet new friends!



Link up any project you would like to share....from the past or present.  We're all about inspiration here!



10 comments:

Suzy Myers said...

Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my vintage bouquet!!

suzy

Audrey Pettit said...

Yeah, so fun! Thanks for hosting such a great party, Maria!

Mary said...

Hi Maria, I just stopped by to tell you that I featured your wine glass lamp shade this week on "My Top Ten Fav Picks". I hope you can share again next week on Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage. I hope you have a nice weekend, Mary :O)

Christina {The Tattered Tag} said...

Happy Friday Maria~

Thanks for hosting such a fun Friday link party! Happy to be new follower of your blog. :)

Drop By The Tattered Tag

Marlene said...

I must remember to enter!

Have a Happy Mother's Day, Maria!

Sara said...

Thanks for allowing me to link up my creation! Have a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Maria! I finally got to play!! Have a super weekend.

Lollydolly said...

not sure if I did it right hopefully I did thanks for the chance to join in

Suzi said...

So nice to have found you. My first time entering and looking forward to more of your lovely themes.
Hugs
Suzi x

Jodi Whisenhunt / Magical Mouse Schoolhouse said...

What an awesome blog! I'd love to know how you made the flower cursor - very cute!

Thanks for linking up at Tiggerific Tuesday - I'm following back. Be sure to join us again this week at www.magicalmouseschoolhouse.com.