*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 13, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 6 - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday!     Sorry, posting so late today...blogger was unavailable for some time!

Welcome to Inspire Me Fridays #6!   I can't believe we've been doing this for 6 weeks already!  Thank you all so much for playing along & inspiring us!!!

Here are some featured crafters from party #5!





made from a cereal box?  how awesome is this!!!



Altered Clock by Carrie
what an amazing transforamtion!




Butterfly Beauty by Miesje @ Craft Room with a View
Gorgeous winged creation



You Mean the World to Me card by Betty Wright  
love everything going on here!




Grab your button ladies!









Onto party #6 -





Inspire Me Fridays






Here's how it plays out-
  • Only link your own projects. 
  • Direct links please.
  • Link back to my blog OR add my button to your blog somewhere, so others can play too!!
  • Please comment on the link in front of yours....it's a great way to meet new friends!


Link up any project you would like to share....from the past or present.  We're all about inspiration here!




5 comments:

Deneen said...

Thanks for inviting me to link up! Thanks for voting for my project too!
dreaming-n-color.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

Thank you so much for featuring me this week on Inspire Me Friday.....I am thrilled that you liked my altered clock and I love the other featured projects too...really gorgeous!
Hugs
Carrie
xxx

Audrey Pettit said...

Awesome party! Just love all the featured projects and can't wait to do some blog hopping here. :)

Bella@Bellabeforeandafter.blogspot.com said...

Hey Maria, thanks for hosting the party. I shared a recipe today!!

Hope you can come over to see how I make the EASIEST chicken curry ever, using rotisserie chicken, and enter to win your own MAGIC Chicken Curry Mix.

Hugs, Bella :)

Sue W said...

OOOOh hi Maria.......story of my life I;m late checking out how my little birdhouse fared!!!! Up there with the other gorgeous creations thanks so much. I'll be back......