*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 20, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 7 - Anything Goes!

.


Welcome to this week's linky party, Inspire Me Fridays!    What have you been working on this past week?  I can't wait to see!

Check out these featured crafters...





Fantastic Fan by Deneen @ Dreaming in Color
I sooo want to do this, thanks for the tutorial Deneen!



awesome recycling idea!



Scripture bag by Jenae @ Just Jenae
created with a placemat?!!!


Snow Time by Hazel @ My Crafty Outlook
How are your Christmas cards coming along???
(I forgot I promised myself to stay on top of mine, whoops!)


Grab your button ladies!










Now onto party #7 -







Inspire Me Fridays




Here's how it plays out-
  • Only link your own projects. 
  • Direct links please.
  • Link back to my blog OR add my button to your blog somewhere, so others can play too!!
  • Please comment on the link in front of yours....it's a great way to meet new friends!


Link up any project you would like to share....from the past or present.  We're all about inspiration here!

14 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for featuring my Christmas card x

Deneen said...

Thanks so much for the feature!
dreaming-n-color.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

Fabulous work here!!! Thanks so much for popping by my blog today and for the lovely comment that you left, I really appreaciate it.
Hugs
Carrie
xxx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Thanks to joyful stamper for hosting inspire me friday - i find it a great source of inspiration and thanks also to the other crafters who join in you - blow my mind !
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Saskia said...

Thanks for a lovely challenge Maria! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

SO fun! Thanks for hosting another great linky, Maria!

Treat and Trick said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment. Have linked up my Chocolate Biscuit Cake for your party. Happy hosting!

http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

THANKS for the fun Maria!

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Maria - I LOVE your wonderful new idea and I'm so happy I hopped over today for a visit! I found out you were now hosting this fun new challenge idea and think it's a great way for ALL of us to find new inspiration and ideas!

I am very excited to be taking part for my first time this week, but look forward to being back often!!

Hugs,
Lis

Tina said...

wow - what a bunch of talented ladies you got linking up - good for you. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I have missed hearing from you. Busy time - with the end of the school year - I feel ya.

COngrats to you and your son - what an accomplishment.

Have a great Sunday

xo
tina

Mrs. Marine said...

Thanks for “Stalking Me!” I'm Stalking back, finally! Sorry it took me so long, I had to take a hiatus from the blogging world… Following on GFC w/Both of my blog profiles as Mrs. Marine and as Novel Bloggers:
www.mrs-marine.com
http://novelbloggers.blogspot.com
Please follow my other blog if you haven’t already. Don’t forget to stop by this week and link up again with "Stalk Hop Friday"!

Elena said...

Everyone love anything goes, isn't true??! Eheheh I put with pleasure my creation on list, I hope you'll like it :)
http://fantasiadinchiostro.blogspot.com/2011/05/dling-dling-dling-challengeeees.html

Hugs,
Elena

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful samples! Thank you for an open challenge...hugs ~S~

Betty Wright said...

All of the DT samples are amazing. Love that altered ceiling fan and the placemat tote is amazing! Fun challenge!