*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 26, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 8 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to this week's linky party, Inspire Me Fridays!


I'm in awe of the creativity you all bring each week!   If you missed the inspiration last week, check it out HERE!   And a few featured crafts from last week...




Coaster Artwork by Hannah Clark
@ Delightfully Distressing Designs
amazing amount of work put
into this Hannah, great job!



How about a Little People themed party?
from The Bargain Babe @ Zucchini Summer!


this is so precious


wind chimes by Elena @ Fantasia d'Inchiostro
lovely stamped project

Card by Heather @ Kurly-Q
great job creating a masculine card
Marigold crochet by Cheri @ Cheri Quite Contrary
lovely Cheri, thanks for providing the pattern link too!


Grab your featured button ladies!









Now onto party #8 -







Inspire Me Fridays




Here's how it plays out-
  • Only link your own projects. 
  • Direct links please.
  • Link back to my blog OR add my button to your blog somewhere, so others can play too!!
  • Please comment on the link in front of yours....it's a great way to meet new friends!


Link up any project you would like to share....from the past or present.  We're all about inspiration here!



9 comments:

kurlygirl said...

Oh, what an honor! Thanks so much for choosing me!

Cheri said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Marigold!! I will have a shout out within a week. Thanks again!!

Marlene said...

So much inspiration!

Hannah Clark said...

Thanks so much for choosing my project to feature! That made my day!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

WOWZERS!!! Everyone here is so incredibly talented, I'm really not sure why I posted my silly little card! lol

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Thanks for all you put into bringing us a challenge each week!

xGemmax said...

Lots of amazing talented & Thanks for a great challenge :D
hugs and xxx

Janna Werner said...

So many gorgeous inspirations! TFS @ll

Sara said...

Awesome Challenge and Beautiful DT Inspirations! Have a wonderful holiday today and upcoming week! Happy Creating! Sara