*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 15, 2011

Paper Smooches, Hey Chickie!

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend!   We hit a few yard-sales & I found some fun treasures for crafting!  I love finding bargains!

I love free things even more!  Today I used my new winnings from Paper Smooches.  I adore Kim's stamps & these were on my wish list!

Stamps: Paper Smooches (chubby chums)
Papers: SU! cs, Little Yellow Bicycle dp
Ink: Versamark, Memento pads
Other: Kaisercraft bling, twine


Today, Creative Stamp Friend's challenge goes live & we would like to see you use your favorite colors!  Easy peasy, huh?  The challenge runs for two weeks, plenty of time to play along!  Take a peek at the lovely creations from the rest of the DT - Creative Stamp Friends challenge blog!



As many of my regular readers know, I am soooo NOT a sketch person!  I just can't seem to stay focused once the ideas come! lol  But I was told sketches are only starting points so I should just be inspired & go from there!  Well, there is a NEW challenge in town & I really do enjoy supporting newbies, so I played along!  Hope they'll accept me with my wayward ways! =)   Card and a Half monthly challenge blog! Check it out!


Wishing you a joyful day!
Blessings!


I shared today's creations with -


Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes!
Creative Cowgirls -  Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Scrappy Frogs - Anything goes
Cupcake Inspirations - birdies & bird houses photo
House That Stamps Built - Paper Piecing
Scrapbook Sisters -The Birds
Fabulous Friday - Use ribbon or twine.
Mami Doodles - Spots and/or stripes.
Stamp Something - Anything goes.
Use It Tuesdays -  Bling
Craft Us Crazy - Use your favourite embellishments and/or something new.
Dutch Dare Card Challenge -  Winged things.
Shelly's Images - Bling.
Etsy Inspired Challenge -  Bear Creek Design!  inspired by this little felted chick!

31 comments:

Kreatives von Andrea said...

a wunderful and great card i like it.....nice coulors and a sweet image!

Have a nice day, greetings from Andrea

Cheryl said...

oh this is one,brilliant card hun love the cute image and great layout so effective hugs cheryl xxxxx

Saskia said...

Oooh... this is CUTE!!!! :)

Bastelmichaela said...

Your card is beautiful and great colors.
Hugs Michaela

The Gunny Sack said...

This is adorable! I really need to get going on making some cards! Thanks for stopping by my site!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, absolutley stunning, gorgeous work, hugs pops x x x

Julie said...

Thanks for entering into this weeks challenge at Scrapbook sisters with your lovely card,Julie.x

Marlene said...

Free stuff is good! :) Sweet card...that little chick is so cute!

Hazel said...

Greaat card - saw it on Inspire me Fridays x

Pam said...

What a great card. Thanks for linking up with us at MFM. Returning your follow from The Thrifty Things.

Cindy Haffner said...

Super SWEET!!~

Julye said...

What a creative use of one stamp love it. Thanks for sharing with us all here at OSAAT.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Maria, this lil' chick is so cute and how cool he is on your design papers too! Hope you are keeping well and enjoying playing with your crafting bargains :) Donna x

kim.mom said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Us Crazy!

Chocolate Orange said...

Oh my thats a cuuuute bird !!!
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our ,'Anything Goes' , challenge. Good Luck !
Choccy x

bastelkueken said...

Hello - you creation is wonderful - love your little bird.

Wish you a wonderful day
Anja

The Mama Monkey said...

That image could not be any cuter! And I love how you made the background!!

Thank you so much for playing at Use It Tuesday!!

Helen Jolly said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining in with Card And A Halfs first challenge x

Elena said...

What an awesome card! I really like how you stamped the background and highlighted the image!

Little Snippets said...

What an adorable card! I love it :) Sarah x

Emily Branch said...

Oohhhh my GOSHNESS!! This is the cutest little card!!! I love the patterned paper that you made with the stamp and it looks terrific, especially with the cute cardstock birdy! Thank you for playing with us at EIC this week!

BugBites said...

I love how simple yet adorable this card is. TFS this week at Frosted Designs

Rose said...

ok you have made this stamp into such a CUTE card i now have that set on my wish list :)

Stephanie said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.

Sandy Ang said...

such a cute little chickie !

Chris said...

very sweet card, thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

Wendy Colledge said...

This is such a wonderful creation Maria. Thank You for joining us at Mami Doodles and good luck in the draw ◕‿◕

Lisa said...

Too cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Sarah @ Sarahndipities said...

This is so great! Thanks for sharing at Make Something Monday!!

~ Sarah

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

So sweet! I love the owl stamp everywhere!

Thanks for playing with us @ Craft Us Crazy!