*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 9, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 10 - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday!


Welcome to Inspire Me Fridays linky party!    I can't wait to see what you have to share from this past week!
If you missed last week's party, check out all the inspiration HERE!

A few featured crafts...

party spoons @ Jellyfish Jelly
how fun is this???

summertime fun by Tina @ Mommy Scraps  Alot
I'm ready for the beach too!


paper birthday dress @ Priyanka's Creations
so pretty!

If you've been featured, grab your button!







Onto party #10...



Inspire Me Fridays



Here's how it plays out-
  • Only link your own projects. 
  • Direct links please.
  • Link back to my blog OR add my button to your blog somewhere, so others can play too!!
  • Please comment on the link in front of yours...mingle, it's a party!!


Link up any project you would like to share....from the past or present.  We're all about inspiration here!

10 comments:

Marlene said...

Oh Maria - this is just too cute!!! Makes me giggle!

work said...

OMG Maria is it your blog? I did not notice when I enter, thank you sooooooooo very much, its a grt honor to feature my creation, and congrats to all the other, really fab creation.

Shirley said...

Just a quick note to let you know Maria that I am still following you and your wonderful blog, but it will be through a Feed instead of Blogger's Followers. It is up more than down lately. Maybe when they get it fixed. Your blog is so uplifting and artistic!!

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is a really sweet creation, lovely colours, hugs pops x

Lori said...

Hi Maria ~ Thank you for creating this inspirational corner for us :)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Love and blessings ~
Lori

Linda W. said...

Thank you for the beautiful blogsite!

...just Peggy said...

Thank you for the challenge, I enjoyed the DT cards!

Susan's crafty chaos said...

How did I not know about this little corner of the crafting blogosphere? Wonderful idea, thanks so much!

...just Peggy said...

Thanks for the 500..I am following your blog as well. We will see you again. Have a great day!

Spyder said...

Fabulous makes, would love to know how the 'Links to this post' works! (No body seems to know!)
(LyN)