*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 17, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 11 - Linky Party!

Happy Friday!

The weekend is here already & it's time to party @ Inspire Me Friday!   Let's see what's been keeping you busy!  Anyone want to share some graduation photos???  

Here's some featured links......






Father's Day card by Chris @ Twinkles Glow with Stamps!
so lovely Chris!



embellished votive by Lori @ My Comfort Cottage!
awesome technique Lori!

altered paper doll by Esther @ Crafty Effusions!
beautifully creative Esther!

stitched card by Georgia @ Paper Possibilities!
fabulous stitching Georgia!

greeting card by Lucy @ Stampin Clearly w/Lucy!
lovely sentiment Lucy!


Grab your button ladies!










Would you like to be featured????   Be sure you link back to me OR post my button somewhere on your blog!




Inspire Me Fridays




Now onto party # 11!

Show us what you've been up to.....crafts, recipes, sewing  or needle creations, DIY projects, layouts, Cricut creations.....link it up!!



8 comments:

Miriam said...

HI there, just joining you for a little linky fun :), enjoy your weekend!

Esther said...

Hi - thanks so much for featuring me on my first visit to Inspire me Fridays....Esther xx

joy said...

Maria, what fun!! I'm making me some bracelets and me and the grandkids are making patriotic jello!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

What beautiful cards and projects! I hope your having a good day so far my friend. :)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Thanks for another fun Linky Party Maria!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Hi Maria,
Thank you for featuring my card! I love this wonderful Site! It is great to see all of these great projects!
Love,
Georgia

Stampin Lucy said...

Wow, how exciting, I just came back to join again, and there was my card....thanks so much!!

Lori said...

Thank you for choosing my project as one of your features this week, Maria!

Hope you have a marvelous week : )

Love and blessings ~
Lori