*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 23, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 12 - Linky Party!

Welcome Friday!!!

So ready for the weekend! How about you?
Thank you all so much for partying with me every week @ Inspire Me Fridays!!   You all have given me so many ideas, my to do list is growing...I'm INSPIRED!

Here are a few featured crafts...



fruit carving tutorial by Suzy @ Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom
I'm sooo trying this, great job Suzy!



Beach Bag Tutorial @ Artsy Vava
yep, this is on my list too!



masculine card by Paul @ Crafty Blogocks
too fun!! love Bugaboo images!



altered paper doll by Kim @ A Gypsy Angel
how fun to play with paper!


Happy 4th of July @ Diane's Country Cards & Crafts
lovely holiday card Diane!



If you were featured this week, grab your button...











Now onto Party #12...

Show us what you've been working on this week...





Inspire Me Fridays





 Here are some Link-up suggestions,   
  • Cards, scrappy layouts
  • any paper craft
  • sewing projects
  • needle crafts
  • home decor
  • recipes
  • DIY projects
  • remodeling photos
  • Cricut projects
  • Garden projects
Here's how it plays out-
  • Only link your own projects. 
  • Direct links please.
  • Link back to my blog OR add my button to your blog, so others can play too!!
  • Please comment on the link in front of yours....it's a great way to meet new friends!


Link up any project you would like to share....from the past or present.  We're all about inspiration here!

8 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Hey Maria! I have been working on so many things but not blogged about enough to share. Will have to come back and add. Love that you do this! Take care my friend!

Celeste said...

thank you so much for doing this.l.. I just linked my project I made today

Riet said...

So gorgeous Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Amy Johnson said...

Amazing projects, especially that fruit carving. Wow! good luck with that one!

Suzy Myers said...

Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my carved fruit!! Made my day!
suzy

xGemmax said...

Wow..lots of gorgeous creations & Thanks for doing this :D
hugs and xxx

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Wow, there are some really wonderful projects posted..how fun!!!

MusingMom6 said...

These are adorable. I'm not this good at making things. Crochet I'm Ok at, sewing, is so so.

Have a wonderful week!

Visiting from Blogelina