*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 10, 2011

Silhouette Birds

WooHoo the weekend is here!

I hope you have enjoyed Bird week here @ Joyful Stamper!  This is the final card in the series, I think, I can't remember which posts I have scheduled for next week!  lol


I call this piece ....simply...Silhouette Birds!   quite fitting, don't you think?


The dp (designer paper) is K&Co; the punch, Martha Stewart's Bird on a Wire!


Talk about a quick card!  Maybe I should post of series of 3 minute cards!  lol

I found an old brassy birdcage at a flea market, I plan to alter it a bit for an updated look...can't wait to show you that project!  And I hope to post a give-away over the weekend...finally took a picture!

Enjoy your weekend & don't forget, my Inspire Me Fridays is open for the weekend.  I hope you'll share some of your wonderful creations to promote your blog & inspire us!!
Blessings!

I'm sharing today's creation with -


Deep Ocean Challenge -Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything goes.
Pals Paper Arts - Your signature style....CAS!
Paper Crafting Journey - Bird-related.
CASE Study Challenge - CASE the sample card
Crafty Creations -  over the rainbow
My Mum's Craft shop -punch it
Make it Monday - Always anything goes
2 Sisters - Silhouettes 
Crafty Emma - Clean & Simple 
Crazy 4 Challenges - inspiration....


Fingerprints on the Fridge
Lovely Crafty Home
A Little Knick Knack Blog
Somewhat Simple




.

14 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh this is really pretty and colorful Maria!! I love your design hun!! Enjoy your weekend!! Smiles

Auntie Em said...

I LOVE your card! I have this punch and have been feeling bad since I know it's been underused. I will have to give this a try!!!
Thank you for sharing! :)

Danni said...

Love this! The contrast of the birds against the bright colored background is amazing!

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is one,brilliant card just love that background,hugs cheryl xxxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Brilliant....now I must go to store and buy this punch...hope I can find it. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

Tina said...

hey girl this is amazing - what a great take on that bag.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me such wonderful comments.

Oh and thanks so much for featuring me this week too...gotta go and give myself a holla on my blog and announce that.

Have a great weekend.
xo
tina

Marlene said...

These silhouette birds are fantastic, Maria! (Even if they do kinda remind me of Alfred Hitchcock's movie! LOL!)

Pam Sparks said...

great take on the inspiration piece! Wow.. and fast! I've never made anything that fast! lol

michele said...

Fabulous card Maria love the effect hope you had a good weekend hugs x

Heather said...

OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS STUNNING!!! I will have to make a mental note of this and try to remember to CASE this sometime. I can see a beautiful set of cards being made like this. Thanks for the inspiration and smiles always.

Hugs
Heather

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! What a fabulous look, Maria. I thought it was a stamp. It wasn't until I read your post, that I saw it was a MS punch. How creative!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Very lovely......you've done a great card. .......

Hugs
Judith

ms.schwiet said...

Great background