*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 12, 2011

Digital Tuesday Challenge & My Ten on Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday!

Whoa, when did Tuesday get here?  It was late last night when I realized it was Monday night...Mon night means the next day is Tuesday...and Tuesday means Digital Tuesday Challenge day!!   So, talk about a speedy peedy card, woo!  I'm normally much more organized than this! lol  Let's blame it on the lazy days of summer!

I choose one of my favorite scriptures for this one.  Everyday we pray Psalm 91 over our family!  The kids even have the entire chapter memorized from saying it so often...I love that!

I will say of the Lord, 
He is my refuge and my fortress, 
my God in whom I will trust...Ps 91:2
Stamps: Doodle Pantry (The Lord, my stronghold) digi
Papers: MemoryBox
Other: vintage seam binding, 
Spellbinder Nesties, paper doily,
Zva Creative bling


Our lovely hostess this week is Michelle and she has challenged us to use our dies, Spellbinders or others you might have, along with some digital element!  Our fabby sponsor is Bonibleaux Designs!



Hope you'll play along with us!

oh, and my Ten on Tuesday!
How about the 10 songs I listened to while making/photographing/editing/posting this card!  Music always helps my mojo flow.

  1. Cher - Dark Lady  (remember that one?)
  2. Kutless - Promise of a Lifetime
  3. Bon Jovi - Who Says you can't Go Home (w/Jennifer Nettles)
  4. Hinder - Better Than Me
  5. James Blunt - You're Beautiful
  6. Taylor Swift - Love Story
  7. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
  8. Rascal Flatts - Life is a Highway
  9. The Police - Every Little Thing She Does is Magic
  10. Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
What a mix, huh?

Thanks so much for stoppin' by!
Enjoy your day!
Blessings!

I shared today's creation with -


Digital Tuesday - use your dies
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything goes
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Come and Get It Challenges - colors
Gingerloft -  Make it Sparkle
Lollipop Crafts - Anything goes
Marks Finest Papers - Die-Cut as a background mat 
Fabulous Friday - recipe challenge
Photobucket

25 comments:

maxine said...

Beautiful card x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

absolutely gorgeous card, maria! sounds like you're enjoying summer - wooooooo hooooo!

my kinda music!!!!! especially rascal flats & taylor swift!!!

hugs :)

Sharon said...

Whoo! How beautiful!!!! :)

Amy Johnson said...

Beautiful card! I love that verse!

Ellie said...

So beautiful!! Love how the verse is the main focus and how beautifully it is framed!

Tina said...

hello friend...

what a great card - love the colors and the image.

We left our sweltering heat in SOcal and are in San Francisco and boy it's like fall weather here...cold, windy but the pool is steaming so I guess I will be in there with the kids today ugh!!!

glad you summer is going well.

have a great week.
xo
tina

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, hugs pops x

Andrea Fogleman said...

Wonderful card love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along over at Frosted Designs.

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

Following back from the hop.. Looking forward to getting to know you... Nice to meet another Christian here in Blog Land.

Check out my giveaway...
http://www.acreativespirit.com/2011/07/its-time-for-giveaway.html

Nancy StylenDecorDeals said...

Lovely card! Love your blog!
Thanks for hopping by!
I'm happily returning the follow!
nancy

Carol (Gingerbeary8) said...

Maria this is just lovely. I adore your lace and bling flourish. Just darling. Thank you so much for playing along in Speedy's Friends Challenge. It's a pleasure to see your work. Hope you can join us next week!

Marlene said...

Beautiful inspirational card. Love the lace accents. Nice.

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Hi Maria beautiful card!! Love that ribbon and the layering:0 TFS
Hugs

Brenda said...

What talent you have, I always envy people who can create such beautiful things. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog @ WV Stitcher I am now following you and will drop by often. Have a fantastic week!

kissinia said...

Stunning! Adorable sentiment. Many thanks for joining Frosted Designs this week.

ImSoVintage said...

what a lovely card. thanks so much for the follow and I am now following back 8-)

Donna said...

Gosh, this is pretty Maria, love the pink doily and beautiful gem design :) Donna x

Winnie and Patty said...

This card is just adorable. Love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful card, Maria! Love the layered dies and the lovely Psalm sentiment. the seam binding bow and gems are the sweetest touch. :)

Leslie McGhee said...

Very nice card and I like the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with Come and Get it Challenge this week.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Very Nice Card. I like the way you made the verse the focal point. Thanks for playing with us at Come and Get It.
Cindy

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
Lisa X

Kerrie said...

Pretty card...

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Kobie's Crafty Corner said...

Thank You for sharing your beautiful card with us at Gingerloft for our Make it Sparkle challenge!
Hope to see you again next time!
Hugs Kobie