*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 7, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 14 - Linky Party!

.
Oh Happy Day!    It's party time again!

Thank you to all who play along!!!  I look forward to seeing your fabulous creations each week!

If you missed all the inspiration last week, it's HERE!  And check out these featured crafts...




Ladybug card by Jan @ She's gone Digital!
This so made me smile Jan!





puppy card by Ellie @ My Creative Moments!
beautiful colors & coloring Ellie!


Birthday Bash by Amy @ Frilly Lilly!
You did an amazing job for your little one, Amy!!



vintage banner by Nancy @ The Trinket Collector!
what lovely fun Nancy!




If you were featured, please grab the button!












Now onto party #14





Inspire Me Fridays






 Here are some Link-up suggestions,   

  • Cards, scrappy layouts
  • any paper craft
  • sewing projects
  • needle crafts
  • home decor
  • recipes
  • DIY projects
  • remodeling photos
  • Cricut projects
  • Garden projects
Here's how it plays out-

  • Only link your own projects. 
  • Direct links please.
  • Link back to my blog OR add my button to your blog, so others can play too!!
  • Please comment on the link in front of yours....it's a great way to meet new friends!


Link up any project you would like to share....from the past or present.  We're all about inspiration here!

11 comments:

amy said...

Thank you so very much for the feature!!

~Amy

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Thanks for featuring my card Maria and the opportunity to play along each week :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I like the cards you pick to display on Fridays...always enjoy stopping by and seeing what's new, fun and/or different. I know they put a smile of MY face!

Audrey Pettit said...

Another awesome party, Maria! Can't wait to browse around a bit. Thanks so much for hosting all the fun.

Leanne said...

Thanks for visiting my blog & your lovely comment. Wouldn't have known about the party if you hadn't visited me. Glad to be here.

Nancy Y said...

Thank you so much for featuring my banner!!!
Nancy :D

Ellie said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card Maria. Will be adding the badge to my blog!

CTgirl said...

Lovely inspiration here!
I became a follower!

Marlene said...

Beautiful! So much inspiration here! I will join in one of these days when things settle down a bit at my end. I see you're a popular lady these days!

LaJanette said...

Awesome creations by the DT; first time joining the PARTEY! Fun:)

K. Joy said...

Fun, fun, glad I could play along this time! :)