*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 14, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 15 - Linky Party!




.
Happy Friday!

Are you ready to party?   Huge thanks to all who joined in last week!   I hope you all have a chance to 'mingle' at these weekly parties by visiting each other, there's so much great inspiration linked up each week!

Here are some featured crafts...




DIY dollhouse by Becky @ Creative Contentment!
I loved playing with my dollhouse, great job Becky!





summer love LO by Crystal @ Scrap Candy Designs!
so beautiful Crystal, I love these colors!




Christmas in July by Lori Hairston!
I {{heart}} this vintage Christmas card!




wall hanging by E.T @ Vibgyor Krafts!
pretty, pretty, pretty, so pretty E.T




coaster album by Patricia @ CropaCabana!
love all the fun 'pages' in this fun album!!!


If you were featured, please grab the button!










Now onto party #15!







 Here are some Link-up suggestions,   

  • Cards, scrappy layouts
  • any paper craft
  • sewing projects
  • needle crafts
  • home decor
  • recipes
  • DIY projects
  • remodeling photos
  • Cricut projects
  • Garden projects
Here's how it plays out-

  • Only link your own projects. 
  • Direct links please.
  • Link back to my blog OR add my button to your blog, so others can play too!!
  • Please comment on the link in front of yours....it's a great way to meet new friends!



Link up any project you would like to share....from the past or present.  We're all about inspiration here!

14 comments:

Hani@Craftionary said...

Thanks for hosting.. I love the featured projects..
Love
Hani

E.T said...

There were such cool projects this time! Thanks for featuring my wall hanging!

Cheryl said...

oh gorgeous pieces again this week,hun am going to link mine again this week hugs cheryl xxxx

Lori said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Christmas in July card! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Crystal said...

wow! thanks for featuring my LO! so excited...you made my day! i just love these challenges!! hugs!

WillieburgScrapper said...

This is a great website! Hi Crystal and Lori- beautiful cards!!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

maria!!!! your INSPIRE ME FRIDAY is so....... well so INSPIRING! and what talent!!! my goodness.

at least a few gorgeous days make summer all worth it. now we hunker down in the a/c!

have a fabulous weekend my friend, and thank you for always making me smile!

hugs :)

Creative Contentment said...

Fun to come back and visit and see my girls dollhouse. Thanks for featuriing it!!! I hope it is ok I linked up another dollhouse DIY. ;) Have a great weekend.

Audrey Pettit said...

Such beautiful creations everyone has posted! Really loved the spotlight projects you chose. Thanks for hosting such a fun party each week, Maria!

Marlene said...

Lots of inspiration here, lovely lady. Happy weekend!

Linda said...

Great projects ladies!!! I cannot comment on the person in front of me something is wrong with blogger. So I will try the other one who is in front of her... So sorry thank you!!!!

Spyder said...

Lovely projects every one and will visit as soon as I can!! Blogger is being a pain, can't see linky since I entered, will pop back later!!

joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CropaCabana said...

Thanks for featuring my mini album when there were so many great choices.

Sorry I'm so late getting back, but I have blogger issues. Sigh.

Hugs,Patricia