*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 21, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 16 - Show Us!

.Happy Friday!

Are you ready to party???
Thank you to all who are supporting me in this venture!  I appreciate the positive feedback...I really wanted this to be a one stop resource for inspiration!

Personally, I'm totally enjoying the creativity you all are bringing each week, hope you are too!

Let's look at some featured crafts...



peacock cake by Miya @ Jellyfish Jelly-Crafty Ideas!
this is amazing hun, beautiful!




Christmas card by Scrappy @ It's a Scrappy World!
Totally adorable Scrappy, love it!






birthday gift sign by Deborah @ Upcycling My (ordinary) Life!
love the Olde World look hun, beautifully done!




lace card by Nancy @ Fiber Bubble!
lovely use of lace Nancy!




Deck to Pergola by Emily @ Blubabes Create!
fabulous backyard project!



If you were featured, please grab the button!











Now onto party # 16



Inspire Me Fridays





 Here are some Link-up suggestions,   

  • Cards, scrappy layouts
  • any paper craft
  • sewing projects
  • needle crafts
  • home decor
  • recipes
  • DIY projects
  • remodeling photos
  • Cricut projects
  • Garden projects






Here's how it plays out-

  • Only link your own projects. 
  • Direct links please.
  • Link back to my blog OR add my button to your blog, so others can play too!!
  • Mingle...it's a party!   Visit some of the other blogs, share the love!


Link up any project you would like to share....from the past or present.  We're all about inspiration here!



12 comments:

Deborah March said...

Thank you SO much for the feature Maria, and for hosting your fun parties!

KayleighAnn said...

Aah finally! I was looking for something like this to link with my blog on fridays and have an easy way to have good nose round others :)

Currently working on a weekly thing for myself but then Im so in on this! Just gotta find the time to do more crafts!

BluBabesCreate said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! I have a lot of buttons to put up and will do so when I get the chance.

Scrappy said...

WOW! Just learned that you featured little ol' me! Thanks so much! I LOVE playing along with you! :)

Dawn said...

Maria,

Love this challenge! Going to try and play more often!

Thanks.
Dawn

Sara said...

Beautiful Inspirations from last week... I had so much fun creating my card, I love fishing and have been doing it since a child! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

Marlene said...

I love checking out this weekly feature you have, Maria.

Janna Werner said...

Wow, the peacock is amazing! Janna

Chris / CS Designs said...

What a great challenge. Lots of Terrific inspiration here. It was so much fun joining in
:) Chris / CS Designs
http://www.cs-designs.blogspot.com/
http://www.doodlepieces.blogspot.com/

Glenda Atkins said...

Super challenge, great work by the DT, lots of inspirations here!

Baye said...

Thanks for hosting!

Merry said...

Wow....what a terrific collection of creations here. I will be back to have a longer look. Thanks.